BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Lori B.
Pinterest is amazing. I get so many ideas from Pinterest. I use it regularly for dinner ideas which is my favorite thing about it. I love that you can find almost anything on Pinterest. I've used it for family photography ideas, first birthday ideas, Halloween costume ideas, the list goes on!! It's a great way to keep track of everything you find. The secret boards are a plus too!!
Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
I love Pinterest!!!! It is a lifesaver and so helpful!! It has like everything you can imagine on there from party ideas, recipes, lesson you can do with you kids, exercise ideas like REALLY EVERYTHING!! Lol if you don't have an account you are MISSING OUT ON GREAT STUFF!
Tammy W.
I'm obsessive in love with Pinterest, and thank goodness their app is as good as the website. Great for window shoppers like me who want to own everything, but lack the space and money to do so. Now I can feel like I "have" everything. My collect-it-all mentality can finally rest. Also great for creating gift lists and organizing kitchens/adventures/recipes. Love, love, love it!
Eva L.
Durham, NC
I was one of the first people in my group to join Pinterest and now almost all of us are addicted because it is such a great resource for ideas in home decorating as well as a great way to find out about bargain priced decorating items. I have set up boards for my decorating needs, such as bedrooms, when I was planning to redo a specific room and it helped me keep my ideas organized.
Tara S.
Farmingville, NY
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest!!! I just recently planned my wedding and got so many great ideas from this site. Pinterest is great for anything that you may be planning. I even just got some great Christmas cookie recipes off of there!! Needs ideas? Pinterest can def help!
Kristel Ann H.
My go to app when I'm looking for insparations! From fashion, to crafts to cakes! I almost use this everyday! Love the ideas I can get. And to see the other users board that is really helpful cause they have common interest and pinned stuff with what you're looking for.
Brittany S.
Round O, SC
Pinterest has been one of the best and worst things in my life. It gives me so very many ideas and consumes much of my time with many many DIY projects. I wish people were more honest on the site however, all these DIY projects that don't quite explain it all and end in an epic fail. But I guess that's the risk you take, trying something you seen online. Still love the website!!!
Sunae R.
Lennox Head, NSW
Warning! Pinterest can be addictive! This site is great for planning a wedding, DIY, organisation, recipes and all kinds of other things! My only problem wih Pinterest is organising my pins so that I can find them again. Boards within a board anyone? It would be so helpful if you could put a board such as "dessert"inside a board called "recipes"for example, for easy reference later.
haliey l.
Vero Beach, FL
Okay so Pinterest is the best actually. I go to it for makeup, hair, and ideas. Pinterest helped me get my zombie look for school and helped me with my makeup and hair today. Seriously the best site! it had everything. If you like to look at old cars, houses ideads ect..
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV
Pinterest is my absolute favorite way to waste time. Over the past 5 years I've pinned almost 30,000 pins, gained over 2,000 followers, and tried tons of new recipes. I've taught myself how to crochet, planned my wedding, and learned the best way to clean everything in my house. You can find pins for nearly any interest, and if you don't see what you like, you can add it yourself!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!