4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love getting new ideas off of Pinterest. Whether it be for a craft I want to try or a new recipe I want to try, I get it from here. There’s so many new things to try and so many ideas shared here that you will learn something new every time!
There so many great ideas in this site and everyday I discover something new that I want to try! I love how many great people share their ideas on here, it’s probably my favorite app that I use daily! I reccomend this app/ site for everyone
I love this app!! It helps me with things from planning party’s to just finding something to keep my backpack organized. I have experience no cons with this app. I don’t even have anything they need to improve. I highly recommend this app!
I love Pinterest; I use it to find recipes for dinner, parties, or healthy snacks. When I need some inspiration for my artwork, I head to Pinterest. If I have things I want to do around the house; Pinterest has so many DIY projects!
I use Pinterest all the time!! Its great for giving ideas on anything you can think of. Ive used so many of their ideas on hair, nails, DIY projects, recipes, and so much more. Everyone needs to go on Pinterest, definitely recommend.
Pinterest is one of my favorite apps because you can find everything on there. I’m always looking for recipe, decoration, makeup , and gift ideas on there. It’s the best because there’s always something your going to like and find helpful.
I absolutely love love Pinterest! Lets put it this way I use it every single day. You can find pretty much anything on there. Crafts , home dec. , Recipes , beauty and pretty much anything really. FOLLOW - Erika Huizar … i'll follow back
This is a really nice app to waste some time on! I've spent countless hours on it over the few years I've had it,looking at everything from DIY things to anime to makeup to clothes to quotes. Really good to spend time on,I give it an 8.5/10.
Absolutely the best app I've found to organize and compile all the ideas, things, and plans I'd like to complete. I don't love that I see more and more recommended pins rather than just the boards, ideas, or people that I follow.
Love love! The app it's amazing an every day use, you think of anything to do around your house,DIY tutorial from close options to car options it's an amazing as app, I have one my self..I definitely recommend it's a 5 star for me.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos