BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
x x.
x
I love getting new ideas off of Pinterest. Whether it be for a craft I want to try or a new recipe I want to try, I get it from here. There’s so many new things to try and so many ideas shared here that you will learn something new every time!
Megan O.
There so many great ideas in this site and everyday I discover something new that I want to try! I love how many great people share their ideas on here, it’s probably my favorite app that I use daily! I reccomend this app/ site for everyone
Mia A.
I love this app!! It helps me with things from planning party’s to just finding something to keep my backpack organized. I have experience no cons with this app. I don’t even have anything they need to improve. I highly recommend this app!
Tiana V.
I love Pinterest; I use it to find recipes for dinner, parties, or healthy snacks. When I need some inspiration for my artwork, I head to Pinterest. If I have things I want to do around the house; Pinterest has so many DIY projects!
Maddy M.
I use Pinterest all the time!! Its great for giving ideas on anything you can think of. Ive used so many of their ideas on hair, nails, DIY projects, recipes, and so much more. Everyone needs to go on Pinterest, definitely recommend.
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
Pinterest is one of my favorite apps because you can find everything on there. I’m always looking for recipe, decoration, makeup , and gift ideas on there. It’s the best because there’s always something your going to like and find helpful.
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
I absolutely love love Pinterest! Lets put it this way I use it every single day. You can find pretty much anything on there. Crafts , home dec. , Recipes , beauty and pretty much anything really. FOLLOW - Erika Huizar … i'll follow back
Jay 💖.
This is a really nice app to waste some time on! I've spent countless hours on it over the few years I've had it,looking at everything from DIY things to anime to makeup to clothes to quotes. Really good to spend time on,I give it an 8.5/10.
Katrina B.
Absolutely the best app I've found to organize and compile all the ideas, things, and plans I'd like to complete. I don't love that I see more and more recommended pins rather than just the boards, ideas, or people that I follow.
Rachel P.
Denver
Love love! The app it's amazing an every day use, you think of anything to do around your house,DIY tutorial from close options to car options it's an amazing as app, I have one my self..I definitely recommend it's a 5 star for me.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!