BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Emmylou S.
Carson
I believe before you had to be invited to use Pinterest and my sister recommended it to me. I fell in love with it ever since. It literally has everything you can possibly imagine. When I want to try out new recipes Pinterest has it! When I’m curious of different styles of attire Pinterest has it! How I picture my future home to be (interior layout) Pinterest has it. I definitely would recommend it.
Jenna B.
I think Pinterest is a great app. At first, there is a bit of a learning curve but it is easy to start to use. I love the feature of repinning, and organizing boards. I also like how I can be descriptive in my pins and reposts. All sorts of subjects, products and project ideas are easily searchable on Pinterest.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
What are you doing with your life if you don't have Pinterest?! I don't know what I ever did without it and I can't imagine my life without it! Im obssessed. I have not a single con for this website. There are endless possiblities and allows you to be inspired and creative. I can find anything on there and so many other options for it. Get it people. You can use it o any device.
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Definitely one of my favorite websites to use. I’ve had my Pinterest for YEARS. It’s a wonderful way to organize ideas, thoughts and basically everything in your life. I have boards for food, clothing, makeup, fitness, party ideas, teaching. Etc. the possibilities are endless. If you can think it, you can make it a board. It’s easy to use and figure out. Sign up is easy and simple. Anyone can use this!
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Pinterest was suggested to me by my daughter when I was searching for a pattern for a particular crocheting project that I wanted to do. I signed up for an account and started searching for this pattern called a Virus Shawl and found a lot of amazing ideas. You can even suggest stuff with people on your friends list!! The site is pretty easy to use and I would recommend it to others.
t s.
You can always find unique content of just about anything creative. I like to look on Pinterest for hairstyles, editing tip and tricks, cute makeup pictures, drawings, and diys. Hundreds of pictures to look at and get great ideas from. Definitely recommend!
Sophia D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Pinterest is my absolute favorite app. It is the place I go to for everything from inspiration to health tips to farm style. I love how easy it is to use and how organized I can keep it so that it is very accessible when I need to go and find something quickly. It has so much information on it and is a really great tool to drive people to your website.
Myranda H.
Bath
Oh my gosh I absolutely love pinterest!! Everything I love is on there! I legit told my ex that if he wanted to know anything about what I like or anything he should look on there because I use it so much and have practically my whole future planned out with it. I totally have and will continue to recommend pinterest to anyone, it's not just for girls!
Doreen R.
Philadelphia
I am able to save and organize Recipes, clothing, & useful websites just to name a few. You don’t have to worry able trying to remember what website you seen or found an item because that’s what Pinterest is for.  Follow me on Pinterest. DoreenSherie
Davia H.
I love pintrest when I am starting new projects or if I am just interested in trying something new. Since joining I have definitely been taking on more DIY projects after seeing how simple it is to spruce up items you already have around the house. My only critique would be the notifications when someone saves a pin, it's a bit redundant.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!