4.92 / 5 based on 20,264 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I believe before you had to be invited to use Pinterest and my sister recommended it to me. I fell in love with it ever since. It literally has everything you can possibly imagine. When I want to try out new recipes Pinterest has it! When I’m curious of different styles of attire Pinterest has it! How I picture my future home to be (interior layout) Pinterest has it. I definitely would recommend it.
I think Pinterest is a great app. At first, there is a bit of a learning curve but it is easy to start to use. I love the feature of repinning, and organizing boards. I also like how I can be descriptive in my pins and reposts. All sorts of subjects, products and project ideas are easily searchable on Pinterest.
What are you doing with your life if you don't have Pinterest?! I don't know what I ever did without it and I can't imagine my life without it! Im obssessed. I have not a single con for this website. There are endless possiblities and allows you to be inspired and creative. I can find anything on there and so many other options for it. Get it people. You can use it o any device.
Definitely one of my favorite websites to use. I’ve had my Pinterest for YEARS. It’s a wonderful way to organize ideas, thoughts and basically everything in your life. I have boards for food, clothing, makeup, fitness, party ideas, teaching. Etc. the possibilities are endless. If you can think it, you can make it a board. It’s easy to use and figure out. Sign up is easy and simple. Anyone can use this!
Pinterest was suggested to me by my daughter when I was searching for a pattern for a particular crocheting project that I wanted to do. I signed up for an account and started searching for this pattern called a Virus Shawl and found a lot of amazing ideas. You can even suggest stuff with people on your friends list!! The site is pretty easy to use and I would recommend it to others.
You can always find unique content of just about anything creative. I like to look on Pinterest for hairstyles, editing tip and tricks, cute makeup pictures, drawings, and diys. Hundreds of pictures to look at and get great ideas from. Definitely recommend!
Pinterest is my absolute favorite app. It is the place I go to for everything from inspiration to health tips to farm style. I love how easy it is to use and how organized I can keep it so that it is very accessible when I need to go and find something quickly. It has so much information on it and is a really great tool to drive people to your website.
Oh my gosh I absolutely love pinterest!! Everything I love is on there! I legit told my ex that if he wanted to know anything about what I like or anything he should look on there because I use it so much and have practically my whole future planned out with it. I totally have and will continue to recommend pinterest to anyone, it's not just for girls!
I am able to save and organize Recipes, clothing, & useful websites just to name a few. You don’t have to worry able trying to remember what website you seen or found an item because that’s what Pinterest is for. Follow me on Pinterest. DoreenSherie
I love pintrest when I am starting new projects or if I am just interested in trying something new. Since joining I have definitely been taking on more DIY projects after seeing how simple it is to spruce up items you already have around the house. My only critique would be the notifications when someone saves a pin, it's a bit redundant.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos