BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Teonne C.
Omaha, NE
I love to use Pinterest from my iPad. I can get hooked for hours pinning my favorite items. The Pinterest mobile app looks and feels just like its Web site, which makes pinning and browsing on the go a breeze. It lets you browse through pins and boards, add your own pins, and manage account settings. If you don't have a Pinterest account, you can easily create one right from the app.
Kristel Ann H.
My go to app when I'm looking for insparations! From fashion, to crafts to cakes! I almost use this everyday! Love the ideas I can get. And to see the other users board that is really helpful cause they have common interest and pinned stuff with what you're looking for.
Lanie B.
I go to Pinterest for anything and everything. I usually only search and pin and look when I am on the prowl for a specific item, idea, or am looking for a DIY craft for a special project. It can get overwhelming with so many different and amazing ideas. And I am almost sad sometimes that I am not able to complete all the projects I want. Then I have to step back and think about life and that I am happy just completing a few here and there when Ihave the time and money to do so. Pinterest it great for all things.
Elizabeth C.
I adore Pinterest! I pin everything! I had boards for food, clothes, diy, beauty, decorating, and some devoted to my nail polish collection. The last of those helping me from buying the same thing twice and allowing me to share my lists with others. Feel free to find me epaige15
Jacqueline K.
Baltimore, MD
I use Pinterest every day. It's perfect to find new ideas and inspiration and SAVE IT. I refer back to my pins almost daily for fashion and beauty inspiration. I love sharing my pins with friends and checking out what everyone else is pinning. I love following Refinery 29 as well because they have awesome tutorials and stories to go along with their pins. I am obsessed with Pinterest!
Sarah S.
Spring HIll, FL
I am a Pinterest addict! Those who don't get it are crazy. I recently remodeled my bathroom, and I was able to pin all the plans on one board and have everything in one spot which helped me stay in budget. I always pin ideas that way they are there when I can purchase them OR you can't go wrong with all the DIY ideas.. And don't even get me started on the endless amount of recipes!
Samantha M.
Hinesville, GA
I have fallen in love with Pinterest over the past year and find that I am truly an addict now. Not only is the site full of ideas but you can save the links to things you'd like to go back to by "pinning" them to your board. I used to look up online recipes and have to bookmark all of my favorite ones. Now it's so much easier just going over to my boards and pulling up what I want. I've also found that the site has linked me to some really great blogs that I now follow religiously. Beware, the site is truly addicting!
Temis P.
Corona, NY
I LOVE THIS APP. You can find everything jere5, tutorials, recipes, tips to loose weight and rutines to do at home, arte, it has everything recommendable it. When I'm looking for something different to cook I use Pinterest and I always find something yummy and different to prepare.
Cynthia W.
Catonsville, MD
...Or my Pinterest addiction would be a problem. I use it in LOTS of ways:

1. My Inspiration Board. In planning my upcoming wedding, this website has been INVALUABLE for inspiration in both creativity and thrift.

2. My Communicator. I have "friended" my wedding coordinator and hair stylist on Pinterest so that they can see my personal style and ethos.

3. My Organizer. Um, recipes much? Why bother with a recipe book when you have Pinterest? It's amazing for cross tabbing dinner (ok, cocktail) instructions.
Taylor A.
I use Pinterest for everything! From recipes to future home plans, Pinterest is a great way to save all of your favorite websites and ideas. My favorite feature is being able to share a board with a friend. This is super helpful when planning an event with a friend.... Just post your ideas to the board and your friend can see them instantly. Such a great way to connect and share!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!