BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Dana M.
Sydney, NS
Love Pinterest! Find anything you need to make, create, a DIY project for project, recipes, decorating, designs, templates etc. The most helpful app ever!
Alise M.
I can't even count the amount of times someone compliments me on something and I say "I saw it on Pinterest". So many great ideas in every aspect of life!
Lindsey S.
manitoba, peguis
This site is great...and has some awesome ideas. I have got a few good idea's from this website for my home....also some diy for my jean's and t-shirts. :)
julie s.
st thomas
I love Pinterest I'm so addicted. i use it many times a day. its great inspiration! lots of DIY's and clothing ideas beauty tips. anything you want really.
Kelly Jean M.
Great site with plenty of ideas and tips I highly recommend. Good for any kind of user. Can find almost any idea and suggests useful websites and apps
Alitza S.
Favorite plays to find DIY crafts holiday ideas and birthday ideas. Great place to also see about make up ideas and nails. As well as food and clothing.
Mariz S.
I love using pinterest because it gives you so many great ideas like diy or decirating your home. Even with hair and make up ideas. This app is so great!
Leticia C.
Pinterest is such a nice website. You can find anything there, from danarts to tutorials to outfit & MU ideas.... Literally everything! I love Pinterest.
Zazil R.
Pinterest it my holly grial, i love that you can get almost anything from the app, find DIY, Tutorials, Images, Inspiration, reviews, anything you need.
Jessica B.
Kitchener
Pinterest is my number one go to website for everything from recipes and food to outfits and diys. This website has everything and amazing inspiration.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!