BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20266)
Puja N.
SCARBOROUGH , ON
Pinterest is a visual discovery tool that you can use to find ideas for all your projects and interests., Not a big fan. Instagram is way way way better.
Samantha D.
Winnipeg
I love Pinterest!!! I go straight to the app for EVERYTHING from home remedies to home decore as well as tattoos. I can get lost in that app for hours. 😊
Bobbi-Jo M.
Winnipeg, MB
I am kind of obsessed with this app! I have so many boards for so many useful things. I love the DIY's they are my favorite especially for unique ideas:)
Alitza S.
Favorite plays to find DIY crafts holiday ideas and birthday ideas. Great place to also see about make up ideas and nails. As well as food and clothing.
Karine B.
gatineau, qc
How not to love Pinterest! I could spent so many hours looking/browsing at stuff. There is everything on Pinterest. It is full of ideas. I just love of!
Zazil R.
Pinterest it my holly grial, i love that you can get almost anything from the app, find DIY, Tutorials, Images, Inspiration, reviews, anything you need.
Leticia C.
Pinterest is such a nice website. You can find anything there, from danarts to tutorials to outfit & MU ideas.... Literally everything! I love Pinterest.
Tanis E.
Portage la Prairie, MB
Pinterest is so convenient to locate ideas for different types of things, it keeps them categorized and easy to find to come back and try them later on!
Michelle L.
Love Pinterest. If I ever have to google something I always end up on Pinterest instead. Anything food, art or beauty - Pinterest is always a must go to.
Lesa H.
Toronto, AL
You'll find on Pinterest! From fashion, to beauty, to food, to crafts, to fitness and anything in between, Pinterest is the best resource for everything!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!