BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Denise M.
Calgary, Alberta
Pinterest is a fascinating time-sink. you click on one link and, whoops, down the rabbit-hole! all of sudden you're looking up and it's 5 hours later.

Lindsey S.
manitoba, peguis
This site is great...and has some awesome ideas. I have got a few good idea's from this website for my home....also some diy for my jean's and t-shirts. :)
Amanda  M.
I just love this app. I Can post pictures, and find interesting things to do myself and concept ideas for things such as birthday parties or a wedding.
Kelly Jean M.
Great site with plenty of ideas and tips I highly recommend. Good for any kind of user. Can find almost any idea and suggests useful websites and apps
Zazil R.
Pinterest it my holly grial, i love that you can get almost anything from the app, find DIY, Tutorials, Images, Inspiration, reviews, anything you need.
Mariz S.
I love using pinterest because it gives you so many great ideas like diy or decirating your home. Even with hair and make up ideas. This app is so great!
Bobbi-Jo M.
Winnipeg, MB
I am kind of obsessed with this app! I have so many boards for so many useful things. I love the DIY's they are my favorite especially for unique ideas:)
Jessica B.
Kitchener
Pinterest is my number one go to website for everything from recipes and food to outfits and diys. This website has everything and amazing inspiration.
Tanis E.
Portage la Prairie, MB
Pinterest is so convenient to locate ideas for different types of things, it keeps them categorized and easy to find to come back and try them later on!
Leticia C.
Pinterest is such a nice website. You can find anything there, from danarts to tutorials to outfit & MU ideas.... Literally everything! I love Pinterest.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!