BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Christina F.
Mount Holly, NC
I love this app!! It has great recipes and DIY ideas. I just wish I was crafty like most people on this site! All my DIY projects turn out ridiculous! Haha. But I love that it gives me ideas to try. And that it has exercises- really I think it has everything you could want or need to know.
Betsabel R.
Colton , CA
I love Pinterest it is so awesome. You learn so much on here from recipes, DIY, parties, fashion, hair styles and so many more. I use Pinterest everyday. You can learn so much from this app. If you do not have it downloaded I suggest you do so and I promise it is life changing.
Jadon P.
I like how you can easily get sucked into the world of Pinterest. I noticed a while back it as having some major glitches, hope that doesn't happen again. I like how I can get inspired to do so many things from how to make a diy bath bomb to how to replace a car engine. So fun!
Gabrielle A.
Pinterest is every camp counselor and school teachers dream! Honestly don't know what I would do without it (probably have no craft ideas)! The app is very user friendly! I recommend getting an account to anyone because you can look up hair styles, make up looks, crafts, and more!
Ryaneileen D.
Honestly one of the best features on Pinterest is the search. If I want to wear a pair of white pants but I really don't know how to match them up, I just search "white pants outfit" and there are so many options. Same thing if you buy a cute pink crop top and don't know how to accessorize it just search "pink crop top outfits". Its really convenient when you're stuck on an outfit.
Temis P.
Corona, NY
I LOVE THIS APP. You can find everything jere5, tutorials, recipes, tips to loose weight and rutines to do at home, arte, it has everything recommendable it. When I'm looking for something different to cook I use Pinterest and I always find something yummy and different to prepare.
Alicen K.
West Paducah , KY
I love Pinterest! It's my go to pass time app, and it's so easy to use! I love that you can have secret boards on there as well that's a plus. & there's something on there for everyone, if you like to cook or craft, decorate, or see the latest fashion tends, it's on there!
Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
I love Pinterest!!!! It is a lifesaver and so helpful!! It has like everything you can imagine on there from party ideas, recipes, lesson you can do with you kids, exercise ideas like REALLY EVERYTHING!! Lol if you don't have an account you are MISSING OUT ON GREAT STUFF!
Brooke L.
Rexburg, ID
I am OBSESSED with this app. It has given me so much inspiration for things I'm interested in. I can find funny memes, new crafts, hacks, hair & beauty inspiration, lots of cooking recipes, and so much more. Anything you want to look into, Pinterest is the app to have! 😍
Jess D.
Roseville , CA
I love Pinterest! It's a great place to get ideas for whatever you're planning; meals, parties, crafts, clothes. Everything you could think of Pinterest probably has a diy how to on it. I don't plan a party or decorate for holidays until I do a little Pinterest research 😉
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!