BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
mia d.
This is a great site for the creative type. But the apps are not great. I wish it was a little easier to navigate. And also easier ways to organize all you pin.
Ameni c.
Gabes
it is so good app i like it so much i can find any inspirations i want it inspires me it gives me ideas i like the pictures so much . everyone should try it
Yolanda D.
I just started pinster still confuse I think it should be.mote simple I try pin something and it don't maybe its me this app not for me but if you like pin stuff
Angie A.
You will spend hours on this site! It's absolutely amazing. You can find all sorts of ideas, from arts and crafts, to clothing, to recipes and the list goes on.
Sharla T.
London, Ontario
Spectacular for archiving ideas/recipes - easier to access than scrolling through a fb newsfeed or digging through an old-school recipe box!! Love Pinterest!
Aleesha R.
New Zealand
I really like Pinterest, you can make it so the things that you like show u in the feed which is great! and its fun to pin you own pics to share with others :)
Handy, creative, fun and easy to use.
I use Pinterest a lot to promote my travel blog and to find travel inspiration, recipes, and interior design inspiration.
Wendy F.
PAra tantas ideas que tenemos en la cabeza me parece genial esta aplicacion..porque encuento todo lo que quiero practicar y tambien puedo compartir mis ideas!
Kenia S.
It's a pretty cool page (also an app)! I follow a lot of beauty bloggers so I can expend a lot of time seeing fun content. Is good to share your own ideas to!
Iman n.
Milton, Ontario
I get so many ideas, there something for everyone!
The everyday hacks are life savers.
The only problem....sometimes when you try a 3 step diy it doesn't work.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!