BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Lauren B.
Montreal, Quebec
I LOVE Pinterest. If I ever need recipes, craft ideas, fashion inspiration, cleaning tips... plus everything I didn't know I needed to know! I could spend hours browsing Pinterest!
Zaheen C.
I love pintrest! It helps me look for gifts, and get new ideas. It's a great site for creative people especially. It also helps me organise my ideas and things I'd like to do, try, or buy etc.
Candace G.
Oromocto, NB
I love Pintrest! I get 90% of my DIY and home decor ideas from the site, not to mention recipes and beauty tips. Pintrest offers a ton of affordable and practical home decor ideas.
C B.
Chilliwack, British Columbia
I browse Pinterest every single day and cannot get enough of it. It's great for finding new recipes for the family, and it has hundreds of awesome DIY tutorials that are super fun!
Tammy L.
Rodney, ON
Best way to find ANYTHING! Do beware you'll go looking for one thing and find yourself oh perhaps and hour or so later lookin at something completely different and dinners burnt! lol
Jenna P.
Mississauga, ON
I love the ability to find great health recipes, decor ideas, craft ideas and etc very quickly and easily in one centralized location! Definitely one of my most visited websites!
Lisa-Mari G.
Bergen
Use it for inspiration for anything you can imagine, use it for collecting tips and tricks, things you want to try, places to see, planning a vacation, a party or even a wedding!
Liga K.
Minehead
Very addictive thing. Once I have started I can not stop pinning. You can find so many usefull things and just pin them, and if you can't read all then, come back to it later. :)
Marie P.
Val-Therese
I like going on that site, especially if I'm bored and want to do a project. Great ideas for DIY, and lots of other things. There everything on there for home and crafts. Love it.
Nilda B.
Caguas,PR
I am totally addicted to Pinterest I use it to get DIY ideas, recipes and tips. You can find things for every member of the family that benefit even the pets and home. I love it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!