BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Rozeta V.
Toronto ontario
Pinterest is a site for people who can share things they are interested in such as beauty, food, superhero's , celebrities etc. It's good for all ages and highly addictive.
Laura W.
Brantford, Ontario
I would spend all day everyday on Pinterest if my data would allow me to do so. I find recipes, makeup ideas, and ideas for my wedding eeveryday. Theres always something new
Dominique G.
Dieppe, AL
I love how you can find everything on it, everyday I discover new things. Either if it's DIY , baking ideas, fashion tips, recipes.....the list goes on. It's just amazing.
Johanna R.
Sherwood Park
Anytime I need inspiration, Pinterest is the site I go to! It's super easy to navigate, and I love being able to save all my new-found ideas into it's own little folder :)
Olivia W.
Lancaster, CA
Omg. I'm in love with Pinterest.I Love looking at different nails and hair design to do on myself and also love looking at different recipes and trying them with my family
Olya S.
Winnipeg
Amazing website that has everything you need: craft ideas, trends, celebrity pictures, hair style ideas. Also great ideas dealing with sustainability and eco projects!!
Carly R.
Winnipeg
I love Pinterest! It's such a unique way to get a hold of so many helpful tips and tricks from all over the internet. I would definitely recommend creating an acccount!
Marianne R.
Lac la Biche, Alberta
Browsing this website is very addicting. You can find lots of ideas on different categories. Plus I love using it 'coz I can easily pin interesting website on my board.
Lettie L.
Portage la Prairie, MB
Pinterest is definitely the best sites for all things beauty, diy, nerd/fandom, cooking, and just plain inspiration! I've done a lot of diys that I've found on here :D
Ally M.
Winnipeg, MB
I love Pinterest because whenever you need inspiration, whether it's for food, style, makeup, decorating, whatever, you WILL leave the website with some inspiration!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!