BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Liga K.
Minehead
Very addictive thing. Once I have started I can not stop pinning. You can find so many usefull things and just pin them, and if you can't read all then, come back to it later. :)
Jenna P.
Mississauga, ON
I love the ability to find great health recipes, decor ideas, craft ideas and etc very quickly and easily in one centralized location! Definitely one of my most visited websites!
Lisa W.
Roblin Ontario
So many diverse areas that are covered in Pinterest, and so many people who share! Love all areas including the beautiful pictures from around the road, so many reciptes, etc.
Melissa M.
Winnipeg, MB
Pinterest is so addicting. Once you start pinning it is pretty much a daily thing.
I love doing it. I have also used recipes and crafts that I have found on there. So much fun
Nicole G.
Belleville
I love this site for all ideas. I have gotten some amazing recipies that my husband and I both tried. Have so many ideas on home decorating and DIY I am addicted to this site
Elizabeth K.
Kamloops, BC
Chances are if you are looking for an idea or inspiration, you can find it here. Great for collecting decorating ideas, party plans or just about anything else you can think of.
Jenna M.
Pinterest is so full of so many great ideas. There are diys make up ideas hair ideas recipes and pretty much anything you can imagine. I can waste hours on Pinterest I love it.
Sam R.
Victoria , BC
I can spend hours upon hours browsing the pages of Pinterest looking at different ways to decorate my home! I simply love the fantastic DIY projects and tips and tricks that you find!
Josie D.
England
Love it! Changed me as a person. Made me much more confident, finding different hairstyles, outfits, makeup tutorials. Also gave me better recipes and ideas for house design.
Alejandra R.
Millcreek
ESTOY OBSESIONADA. No puedo  estar solo algunos minutos en pinterest, porque una vez entro puedo pasar HORAS allí y es que es simplemente adictivo  todo lo que encuentras allí. Y crear tableros es muy divertido. Todos deberían entrar en esta pag/app.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!