BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Higinia H.
nm
This app is the best for it all. Make up ideas for wedding, prom, romantic dinner, going out on the town, etc. it's got it all more ideas than you cankeep track of. Even hair do tutorials.
Tina H.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Pinterest has to be the best app out there for a mom who is very much into crafts cooking and homemade items. GREAT ideas shared and I'm sure this will be a big one for me for years to come
Stacey B.
Coboconk
I love Pinterest. There is such a variety of things to look at and I've gotten some great ideas for fashion and for home decor from it. Some of the recipes I've tried have been amazing too
Michelle B.
Golden, BC
I absolutely love this site. The ideas on here are amazing and something normal people like me can do. I've tried tons of recipes from here and can't wait to try some of the diy stuff too.
Zola N.
I love printerest I'm into diy and artsy projects and they have some really great pin boards for that .good tips for: organizing your space , nail art, recipes and inspirational quotes
Jennifer S.
Fort Frances, Ontario
I love the ideas you can find on Pinterest. I decorate peoples house and I'm able to show them exactly what I want to do by pulling up a picture, I had my pinerest wedding and loved it!!!!
Angela M.
I think Pinterest is almost every girl's addiction. I find it is definitely the best place to find recipes and clever tricks to cleaning your home, DIY, basically anything under the sun.
Barbara L.
Dieppe, NB
Best site for all things! Ranging from family, love, kids and my fav' fashion and home decor!! Not to mention if you are searching for the next best thing for supper or trend it's here.
Holly S.
Swanton, OH
I absolutely love Pinterest. I have found so many great ideas from it to decorate my home!! They have amazing diy projects and great crafts to do with the kids especially for holidays!
Palak T.
Kolkata
Love this site!! Helps me a lot to think of ideas. Has also helped me with countless art projects. I visit the site every week. I think it would be better if we could download the images on the computer instead of saving the pictures. the colors and the ideas are super fun. Must visit!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!