BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
Pinterest is a great way to share photos that you find on the internet with all of your friends. It is also good for finding new clothes and food and ideas in general.
Christy P.
Bowmanville, ON
Pinterest is great. I use it for everything. I even use it more than a basic internet search and favorites on my browser. I use it for finding recipes, home decorating ideas, travel destinations and crafting ideas.
Alanna T.
Perth
I tried out Pinterest, it's really simple and has a lot ideas on fashion, beauty and etc. I personally don't use it anymore because the simplicity made me bored, however it may have changed since I've last used it.
joy r.
Bowling Green, FL
I would recommend this site to anyone, I love it and I'm very addicted to it! its very very good to have, you can look up stuff to cook and anything else. LOVE IT
Maria R.
Brooklyn, Ny
You can go to Pinterest and search almost everything! Everyone uses google to "google" stuff well I think "Pinterest" is the new "google" it has inspirational, DIY, makeup, fashion, exercise,.... And so much more!!!
Ariana D.
Yorktown, NY
I am completely obsessed with Pinterest. It gets my creative juices flowing. I see one pin and another I combine and tweak it to fit my needs. I love the wide span of categories on Pinterest. It appeals to everyone!
Melissa L.
Burlington, ON
One of my favorite social media sites. Great for planning events & brainstorming ideas. I love organizing boards to help focus your ideas. Highly recommended site!!
Emma C.
Wickford
Pinterest is a useful tool for teaching you to do, pretty much anything! It is full of inspiration and tutorials. It can be difficult to use at first, but once you have got to grips with it, it is an invaluable tool.
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
I love Pinterest I use it for everything, I get ideas for themed birthday parties for my daughter, redecorating my house, making crafts and many more amazing ideas.
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
Oh my gosh, DIY central. This is where I find my style inspiration, gift ideas, and tech tips. It's especially good to browse through when you have some spare time.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!