BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
jenna d.
Stittsville, ON
I absolutely love it I can pin things to view later and keep an online cook book of everything I would like to make in the future as well as my future wedding and house..
Krystal R.
Blackstock, ON
One of the best social media apps that have been invented! It has given me soo many ideas from my home to my hair! I love how their is DIY projects on there that keep you busy and turn out amazing! From household items to meals
elena w.
Greatest website of all times, you can find anything from food and fashion ideas to funny pictures. Pintrests has a collection of everything and anything at one simple click.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1969 reviews
I like the Pinterest website but, I wanted to write a review on their site about a product that I received from Influenster but it wouldn't let me the site said that you had to buy something and have an account to be able to write a review
Barbara D.
Since I received my tablet I have become addicted to Pinterest. You can find everything! For my daughter's shower and wedding it helped me to get ideas, recipes etc.
Heidi M.
Toronto, ON
I like Pinterest but I haven't used it lately because I find it's really slow on my phone and on the computer the way you pin things is kind of annoying; it takes long.
Angee P.
This is one of the best sites I have ever used, you can find almost any recipe, tip or info on just about anything, it inspires me to try new crafts and or recipies!
Breeanna K.
APO
Love Pinterest for finding cute DIYs and recipes, but there is a lot of spam on this site! Some links don't lead anywhere, so you can't see the recipe or instructions.
Jessibeth V.
Bayamon, PR
This site is deadly!, Is addictive and can drag you to "pin it" all day long. It's perfect for seeking inspiration on decor, cooking, crafting, weddings, Clothes etc.
Jannine T.
I actually love Pinterest, it helps me keep track of all the items I want to buy! It's just a more visual reminder of all the items you wanna purchase for maybe later
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!