4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I absolutely love it I can pin things to view later and keep an online cook book of everything I would like to make in the future as well as my future wedding and house..
One of the best social media apps that have been invented! It has given me soo many ideas from my home to my hair! I love how their is DIY projects on there that keep you busy and turn out amazing! From household items to meals
Greatest website of all times, you can find anything from food and fashion ideas to funny pictures. Pintrests has a collection of everything and anything at one simple click.
I like the Pinterest website but, I wanted to write a review on their site about a product that I received from Influenster but it wouldn't let me the site said that you had to buy something and have an account to be able to write a review
Since I received my tablet I have become addicted to Pinterest. You can find everything! For my daughter's shower and wedding it helped me to get ideas, recipes etc.
I like Pinterest but I haven't used it lately because I find it's really slow on my phone and on the computer the way you pin things is kind of annoying; it takes long.
This is one of the best sites I have ever used, you can find almost any recipe, tip or info on just about anything, it inspires me to try new crafts and or recipies!
Love Pinterest for finding cute DIYs and recipes, but there is a lot of spam on this site! Some links don't lead anywhere, so you can't see the recipe or instructions.
This site is deadly!, Is addictive and can drag you to "pin it" all day long. It's perfect for seeking inspiration on decor, cooking, crafting, weddings, Clothes etc.
I actually love Pinterest, it helps me keep track of all the items I want to buy! It's just a more visual reminder of all the items you wanna purchase for maybe later
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos