BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Shelby M.
Toronto
This app works great. It's very similar to the website which makes it easy to navigate. It has all the great features of the website and makes it super easy to use. It's amazing.
Ashelina R.
Lake city , FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Geez talk about obsessed, I cant take my eyes off it, DIYs, outfit ideas, how to, quotes, photography, geez everything in my house was from Pinterest. Must have App. Or Account.
Sue G.
Launceston, Tasmania
Pintrest is my go to place whenever I am looking for home decorating or renovating ideas or solutions to decorator problems. Whenever I need some inspiration I just log on and let the creative juices start to flow. It's so easy to use.
Courtney A.
Winnipeg , MB
I love Pinterest and the app. I love getting inspiration for DIY'S or like hair ideas, nails or anything like that and it has a bunch of other stuff you can find and I love it!
Rachel B.
Saumarez, NB
I really love Pinterest because when you need and ideas on nail, hair, Tattoo and a lots of other things you just need to go on what looking for and you will find great ideas!!!
Jennifer T.
I love Pinterest. I'm on there majority of the time just browsing. it's a great place to find new ideas for hobbies, DIY crafts, decoration..etc. who doesn't love Pinterest?
Amy louise B.
Bristol, Bristol
I use Pinterest for a lot of my DIY tip and I find they very trendy modem and fresh to do I fine Pinterest good to look at a lot of thing such as DIY tutorials and other things
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
I absolutely love love checking Pinterest out a few times a week. You can always find a yummy recipe, jewellery design ideas and/or painting landscape ideas... It is awesome!!!
Hanna E.
windsor , ON
Pinterest is amazing. anything i need i can find it on here. when ever i wanna try something new wether it be food, beauty, fashion... i always come to Pinterest to get inspiration
Stacy H.
Hagatna , ['', '', '']
Who doesn't love Pinterest?!?! My hair & makeup would be so boring without it. And my husband would definitely be tired of eating mac n cheese every night. lol Love Pinterest!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!