BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Alicia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I really am in the process of planning my wedding and literally Pinterest has helped me find the favors I want to give out, my hairstyle and my bouquet in the span of 45 minutes.
Shelby M.
APO, AP
I use Pinterest every day. I find recipes, hair styles, makeup tips, decorative ideas and even crafts. It's not just for girls either...they have lots of guy categories as well.
Natalie D.
Hudson Heights, QC
A great way to be inspired! If you're not on Pinterest, you should really get on that! The categories are great for browsing, and you can easily search anything. A great website!
Lily Y.
I love this app. Its easy to use. I'm an ECE so getting ideas for my programs made it simple and easy. Use it for everything. Recipes ,Makeup, Fashion, Fitness and many others!
Amy louise B.
Bristol, Bristol
I use Pinterest for a lot of my DIY tip and I find they very trendy modem and fresh to do I fine Pinterest good to look at a lot of thing such as DIY tutorials and other things
Amy S.
Queens Co., NB
Pinterest is the best site that I have come across that covers just about anything that you could be searching about from craft ideas, to make up, nails, and even catch phrases. Its my one site when I'm looking for ideas in any subject.
Stacy H.
Hagatna , ['', '', '']
Who doesn't love Pinterest?!?! My hair & makeup would be so boring without it. And my husband would definitely be tired of eating mac n cheese every night. lol Love Pinterest!
Jennifer T.
I love Pinterest. I'm on there majority of the time just browsing. it's a great place to find new ideas for hobbies, DIY crafts, decoration..etc. who doesn't love Pinterest?
Courtney A.
Winnipeg , MB
I love Pinterest and the app. I love getting inspiration for DIY'S or like hair ideas, nails or anything like that and it has a bunch of other stuff you can find and I love it!
Hanna E.
windsor , NY
Pinterest is amazing. anything i need i can find it on here. when ever i wanna try something new wether it be food, beauty, fashion... i always come to Pinterest to get inspiration
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!