BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jenny E.
Pinterest is easily one of the best websites for craft and DIY ideas. I personally love all the DIY projects that it offers. I have found so many great ideas for home DIY's as well as Beauty DIY. The website is easy to navigate, and fun to explore
Lara K.
New glasgow, NS
I use Pinterest all the time for ideas, recipes, decor, even just to pass the time. Only complaint is that not all the pictures load so you can only scroll a few lines down then have to wait for the app to refresh and it doesn't always refresh.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Pinterest Inspiration , Crafts , messages of hope and love , victorian gothic
I spend so much time on Pinterest learning and DiY AMAZING iM a big fan Even have my own account ,,
Caitlin S.
Port Coquitlam , BC
I am obsessed with Pinterest! It it a great place to organize thoughts on recipes, crafts, house ideas, vacation spots, fashion, inspiration, fitness, and anything you could imagine!
Amanda D.
Windsor, ON
No matter what I'm looking for, be it hairstyles, nail color ideas, cakes, birthday party ideas Pinterest has it all theres nothing you cant find on there its my go to for DIY ideas !
Georgia S.
Uckfield, East Sussex
You can find ideas for absolutely everything on pintrest and the layout of the pictures you share on your wall looks simple and clean. I use it for my school work especially for art because it gives you some great inspiration for your work.
Kendra G.
Toronto, ON
A super fun site that you can easily get addicted to. A great resource for recipes, fashion, home decor and pets. Not so great for anything else, but you can get really sucked it.
Nicole H.
Dartmouth, NS
I don't remember a life before Pinterest!! It is where I spend most of my Sunday mornings and get the 99% of my inspiration for crafts, decorations, recipes and just life in general!
olivia c.
I love pintrest. i love it to find diy's and cool ideas for home decor. it is a cool website to find inspiration for anything. i could spend hours looking at the website. love it
Alexandra C.
I will always be forever grateful for Pinterest. I love how it can help me do many things such as plan outfits, makeup, parties, DIY projects, hairstyles, etc. It is extremely beneficial for those who are creative, but need to get more ideas.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!