Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,185 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I ADORE PINTREST ITS AMAZING, the have absolutely everything and you can get so many ideas i have never had a problem with Pinterest its just sooo wonderful I recommend it to everyone you can follow my page for some cool stuff and others for even more things I recommend 10/10
Pinterest has replaced Google for me in so many things. It's a great place to find recipe ideas & keep them organized for easy access & use when you're ready to give one a try. Also a great place to find free books from Amazon for your Kindle! Pretty much anything you want to find & things you didn't even know you wanted to find can be found & kept in your Pinterest folders for easy access!
Because you will be spending all your time on Pinterest. It's the most addicting site. It is the best place for tips and tricks, amazing inspiration for decor/art/food/style/beauty, and great recipes. It basically is like a virtual 'bookmark'. It saves an image off a site that you wish to return to, or look at again. The coolest part of it though is you can see other people's pins, and 'follow' a group of people who pin things you also are interested in. So much fun, if you haven't ever looked at it you are missing you.
I love Pinterest...I have had it pretty much since they started and they just keep getting better and better. I love how I can organize all my recipes into different categories! It's like an online filing system of all the things you love! I spend hours on Pinterest sometimes. It's a great way to find style inspirations, DIY ideas, decorating tips and ideas, recipes, and so much more!
Whatever you're into, Pinterest will give you more and more ideas to keep you interested! I'm completely obsessed. From recipes for every breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert, to creative crafts and DIY home projects - to planning my entire wedding- Pinterest has become a part of my everyday life! It's totally my creative inspiration and a life saver when it comes to all things DIY!
I recently joined Pinterest and i have really enjoyed spending time on there. they have so many different craft, hobby, etc. ideas and they have a ton of awesome food and drink recipes as well. i like how simple it is to just "pin" something to your board so you can return to it easily at a later time. i would recommend this to anyone who needs inspiration or is just looking to kill time :)
I had stayed away from Pinterest for many months. I just felt like I didn't have time for another social networking site. A few weeks ago I was trying to find a new recipe for Thanksgiving and was directed to Pinterest. Ever since then I have been glued to that site. It has everything on there. I get ideas for work, recipes, motivational pictures, and much more! I love that site so much.
I love to go on Pinterest everyday. It has many ideas from baking to natural cleaning. I have gotten so much information on practically everything. I have tried some of the recipes and my family has liked them. I have gotten ideas for my nephew's first birthday party from decorations to the food. I can not see myself ever without Pinterest, where would I get my inspiration from?
I think I spend the most time on this website! I always suggest it to those who are planning a wedding, because there are so many ideas and ways to save money on here! But beware, this app will take up most of your time because you won't realize how long you have spent on it!
Pinterest is a social networking sight that makes it SO MUCH EASIER to share, store, and learn new information. Through Pinterest I have learned how to clean virtually EVERYTHING in my house, how to save money on cosmetics by using cheaper dupes, which healthy substitutes when cooking, and how to improve my home using little DIY tricks. I absolutely love this site and I have grown from it!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos