BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
It was confusing to navigate at first, but now I use it almost every day to find great DIY projects, recipes, and pictures that I can easily keep organized. Can't live without it anymore.
Nakita B.
west kelowna, bc
This is my favorite app/site! I am so hooked and addicted to this! it is super easy and I find myself loosing so much time to pinning! but I have learned and gained so much access to so many ideas and inspiration that it is just absolutely amazing to me!
Mary F.
Taber, AB
Bottom line is, every DIY project I know of, is thanks to Pinterest! So many creative folks and so much to make and do. This is my go-to source when I need a light bulb over my head.
Savanna K.
Mount Brydges St, ON
This is the best website by far with ideas for everything and everyone! You will never leave! There are tonnes of projects, recipes, outfits and solutions for DIY and foodies alike. Can spend days on here. from wanting new ideas to get to try them.
Cynthia F.
Hanover, MD
I can spend HOURS on Pinterest!! There are soo many great things on there! Recipes, Outfits, Makeup looks and tips, Hair tips, Shoes, EVERYTHING!! Lots of stuff for kids too. Love it!!
Jessica S.
Haliburton, ON
Cutting articles and photos out of magazines and physically pinning them to my wall is much more satisfying, but this certainly cheaper. Kinda like the middle-aged version of tumblr.
Toni Rose J.
SCARBOROUGH, ON
Great app! Use it all the time for baking and finding ideas for home decorating, Got my partner addicted to it as well - he builds all our furniture and uses Pinterest for inspiration.
Bonnie H.
Courtenay, BC
This is the best site ever. You can get ideas for just about anything on this site! How to decorate your house, crafts, DIY's, fashion, make up, hair styles. You name it, its on their
Stacey R.
Courtenay, BC
This site has ideas/inspiration for literally everything. I am officially addicted and can happily spend hours browsing and pinning. Love how you can categorize all your pins onto boards and it's easy to search for whatever you feel like looking for
Megan N.
Plantagenet, ON
Pinterest is a very informative website.You can find anything you need to know from cooking recipes to do it yourself projects. Hundreds of interesting pins for you to read and enjoy.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!