BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Aris S.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is one of those things you can spend hours doing! yes i am addicted to this! its sooo helpful with recepies and home decorating and makeup and hair ideas! well pretty much anything and everything!
Katie C.
They have ideas for everything on here. I is it pretty much daily for inspiration for everythinh from fashion to parties. There's no cons! Its just amazing and everything about it is a huge plus
Victoria R.
St Catharines, ON
I don't understand what all the hype around Pinterest is. I find it quite complicated to use. It is definitely not my first choice in websites. i find the whole website to be quite confusing.
Kasey S.
Jacksonville, NC
Such a great app to consume your time! I can be on it and 2 hours later look up and not realize where the time has gone. It is so great for searching for specific recipes, DIY projects, etc.
Patricia W.
Saint Marys, GA
Where has this site been my whole life? i can sit on there for hours on end searching everything!!! i love the diy and all the health and beauty tips and recipes!!! one of my favorite sites!!!
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra
Techie Expert Level 1

Like this products, affordable, effective ,neat, everyone choult try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure
Nicole M.
My all-time favorite App and site! Whether I'm finding new recipes, outfit inspiration, beautiful photographs or video ideas, Pinterest never fails me! Wonderfully organized and user friendly.
Katherine F.
Toronto
Pinterest is AMAZING! It's a great way to share and learn ideas about hair and makeup, home decor, fashion, and so much more! I have gotten countless ideas from Pinterest and always impress my family and friends with my new idea (which they think are my own! lol)
Jessica H.
Cornwall
Pinterest is SUPER addicting! It's true what they say, that once you start, you just cannot stop! I have so many neat, different and unique DIY home projects I cannot wait to get started on!
Kaitlyn D.
Ontario
I like pintererest. I am not obsessed like some people but I think its a great website to find crafts and recipes and they great thing is that you can save them to your account or "pin" them.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!