BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jess W.
Regina, SK
This site is amazing. It is a virtual corkboard where you can pin things you love, things you want to try and just general things you want to share with friends. There is no other site quite like it.
Kasey B.
I absolutely love Pinterest! I haven't found anything better. Pinterest has EVERYTHING you can think of on it from DIY Projects to how to run your own business. It's so addicting that I'm 13.2k pins in!
Aris S.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is one of those things you can spend hours doing! yes i am addicted to this! its sooo helpful with recepies and home decorating and makeup and hair ideas! well pretty much anything and everything!
Katie C.
They have ideas for everything on here. I is it pretty much daily for inspiration for everythinh from fashion to parties. There's no cons! Its just amazing and everything about it is a huge plus
Nicole M.
My all-time favorite App and site! Whether I'm finding new recipes, outfit inspiration, beautiful photographs or video ideas, Pinterest never fails me! Wonderfully organized and user friendly.
Kasey S.
Jacksonville, NC
Such a great app to consume your time! I can be on it and 2 hours later look up and not realize where the time has gone. It is so great for searching for specific recipes, DIY projects, etc.
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra

Like this products, affordable, effective ,neat, everyone choult try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure
Patricia W.
Saint Marys, GA
Where has this site been my whole life? i can sit on there for hours on end searching everything!!! i love the diy and all the health and beauty tips and recipes!!! one of my favorite sites!!!
Katherine F.
Toronto
Pinterest is AMAZING! It's a great way to share and learn ideas about hair and makeup, home decor, fashion, and so much more! I have gotten countless ideas from Pinterest and always impress my family and friends with my new idea (which they think are my own! lol)
Kaitlyn D.
Ontario
I like pintererest. I am not obsessed like some people but I think its a great website to find crafts and recipes and they great thing is that you can save them to your account or "pin" them.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!