BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Ashley P.
Waxhaw, NC
I love finding new ideas via Pinterest! I have been able to get new ideas for my classroom, house, yard, and more. You can search all types of ideas and find almost anything you are looking for.
Chelsey H.
Upper Kent, NB
I Love this app I tend to go on for a minute and the next thing I know its an hour later I'm still look at stuff it was a big help planning my sister wedding and I'm using it to plan my wedding as well
Jasmin G.
Brampton, ON
Pinterest is amazing! TBH I don't use it all the time but when I do, I just get addicted. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for inspiration regarding makeup, outfits, crafts, recipes, ext.
Wilmarie D.
CAROLINA
Since i download the app on my iPhone i have been creating a lot of boards and it is refreshing and inspiring for me to do it. I constantly go back to make a recipe or to buy gifts. It is Awesome!
Carissa G.
Mission, BC
this site gives me so many ideas and so much confidence to try new things, its unbelievable. If you are reading this review, go on your computer or smart phone
and get this app!
its a must have!
una de mis apps favoritas, no puedo dejar de utilizarlo, puedo encontrar desde ideas de como vestirme, hasta productos que se utilizan para el hogar, puedes realizar pequeñas listas donde guardas los que mas te gustaron, muy recomendable!!
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
I love this website I visit it daily. Lots of inspiration for meals, workouts, home décor, fashion...anything you could need or want (and more!) Great website - everything I need all in one place.
Kristine E.
Terrace, BC
I love Pinterest. I struggle all the time with creative ideas. This gives me ideas on how to decorate, dress myself and my kids. IT can be very addicting. Also you can see what other people pin!
Ruta R.
Toronto, ON
I like Pinterest for ideas, but it's not something I use all that much. I feel like it just takes so much more time, and I'm more of a Tumblr gal. I think Pinterest is handy for DIY projects though.
Jasmine M.
Rosthern, sk
I love Pinterest and I use it on a daily basis. Pinterest helps me with everything, from fashion and makeup tutorials to fitness and health. I literally would be lost without my Pinterest account :D
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!