BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Nicole B.
I really enjoy Pinterest but have to be aware of how much time I spend on it because it is addictive. I have made many DIY projects and learned helpful useful tips. I use it as a resource for many household projects.
Eugenia P.
Love this app! It has literally everything from recipes to diy home decor. So many ideas and a great place to channel my creativity and find ideas! Recommend this 100%
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta
This is my go-to place when I worked at the daycare!! It gave me so much ideas of what activities to implement for the children <3 I also look for fashion inspiration and makeup tutorials in here, as well as food stuff.
Samantha M.
Mount Uniacke , NS
I LOVE PINTRESRT!!! I have found so many new things to cook and a ton of crafts for my daycare kids and so much more. I honestly am on there once I day. I usually search pintrest for recipes before I even think of google.
Erin S.
Chatham, ON
Pinterest is super addicting! Once you make an account and start pinning, your not going to want to do anything else. Has many great ideas for everything from gift ideas, to decorating ideas, to weddings, and so on.
Dawn M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love love love Pinterest!! Such a great place to find things you love, ideas, photos, etc. And to be able to share what you love with others is pretty cool! Lots of DIY project ideas that are so great and helpful!
Jessica T.
I go in Pinterest daily for cooking and shopping inspiration. I wish I owned my whole Pinterest closet board! My family can thank me I'm sure, for providing a variety of dinners and things to do- thanks to this app!
Victoria I.
Dallas, TX
Pinterest brings out the creativity in you. It's literally a one stop shop...recipes, beauty tips, fashion, you name it. Easy to join and use and very addictive.
Maaliter T.
Lac La Biche
No offense but this websites full of bored housewives and teenagers who like to pin photos of male models. in other words totally not my people but i like some of the blogs that pin cool craft inspirations and ideas.
Christie F.
Bowmanville, ON
Pinterest is OK, but I find it overwhelming at times. I don't really enjoy decorating or anything like that, so I mainly just use it to save recipes that I come across. Occasionally I use it to find ideas for things.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!