BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20269)
Shana L.
Truro , NS
I LOVE Pinterest! It is so addicting and a great way to organize your ideas! I love pinning ideas so I don't forget them and I could ( and sometimes do) spend hours getting ideas from other peoples pins.
Tammy V.
Winnipeg
Best idea ever! The handiest most educating go to site for everything you could ever want or need to know! What would life be like without Pinterest? Difficult to say the least. Love love love Pinterest:)
Emily T.
Toronto, ON
The reason why I have given Pinterest a "B" is because as much as I LOVE the site, some posts get repetitive, and some ideas are nearly impossible when attempting to do things the way it is instructed.
Samantha H.
Lakewood, CO
Dream board gone tech. I love this thing. I get great ideas, inspiration, and motivation. It's great to have a place to put all the things I love too because often times I forget to bookmark but will pin.
Shelby M.
Pinterest is one of my favorite social media websites. Its great for finding recipes, DIY crafts or really anything you're into! Everyone should try it because there's categories out there for everyone.
Kathryn M.
Pinterest is really food for inspiration and to look for ideas about anything such as beauty, food, crafts etc. You can find so many things on there and create mood boards of categories of your choice.
Cherie L.
London, ON
I came across this site by a fluke when it was just starting to gain media attention. BEST site ever - you can literally find anything on this site. It is great for recipes, cosplayers, DIY, you name it!
Raven G.
Pintrist is one of the beat docial medias out there it has such usf tips and you can find anything ykur looking for. Great ideas are always at your finger tips. Highly reconande very one to get the app.
Jamie T.
Lethbridge , AB
I now make all my family meals from recipes I've found on Pinterest! there are some AWESOME ideas on what I can make that my family will actually eat and so far I haven't had any misses!! LOVE Pinterest!
Robin E.
Kirkland lake , NV
PINTEREST IS AMAZING! The amount of money I've saved, the life hacks I've learned and all the new things I've been able to learn is just great. Me and my toddler are always busy doing something creative!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!