BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Robyn S.
Calgary
A lot of hype surrounds Pinterest being used to cure boredom, but that's not the case for me. Whenever I get any kind of idea to do anything I run to Pinterest to gain more inspiration. It's a fantastic tool to help organize your ideas and provide a creative outlet for your projects.
Jamie M.
Westville , NS
Pinterest has a wide variety of ideas for cooking, crafts, and many other activities! Has many options and categories for you to search for what you're looking for and even find more neat things along the way
Challis D.
I've heard so many amazing things about how great Pintrest is, but frankly I don't see the hype. I think the site is odd to navigate, and I keep seeing the same posts over and over just by different people.
Amanda C.
I spent days on Pinterest binding great new products or home improvements

One of my favorite things to do is actually complete a project on Pinterest that I see. people always come over to my home and wonder where I got such a creative idea from and then I told them I binge on Pinterest
Cherie L.
London, ON
I came across this site by a fluke when it was just starting to gain media attention. BEST site ever - you can literally find anything on this site. It is great for recipes, cosplayers, DIY, you name it!
Kathryn M.
Pinterest is really food for inspiration and to look for ideas about anything such as beauty, food, crafts etc. You can find so many things on there and create mood boards of categories of your choice.
Tammy V.
Winnipeg
Best idea ever! The handiest most educating go to site for everything you could ever want or need to know! What would life be like without Pinterest? Difficult to say the least. Love love love Pinterest:)
Jamie T.
Lethbridge , AB
I now make all my family meals from recipes I've found on Pinterest! there are some AWESOME ideas on what I can make that my family will actually eat and so far I haven't had any misses!! LOVE Pinterest!
Samantha H.
Lakewood, CO
Dream board gone tech. I love this thing. I get great ideas, inspiration, and motivation. It's great to have a place to put all the things I love too because often times I forget to bookmark but will pin.
Shelby M.
Pinterest is one of my favorite social media websites. Its great for finding recipes, DIY crafts or really anything you're into! Everyone should try it because there's categories out there for everyone.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!