4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love pinterest and what is has to offer! I like that I can look at cooking ideas, DIY, memory cards, and other helpful resources! I think it is a great way to use to get new ideas on the latest trends such as how to decorate a house and other ideas depending on what you need!
This is an ingenious application! I don't know where else a person can go, make big poster boards, and then "pin" all things related to that poster board. Everyone is given a certain amount of boards that are in the public eye & can be tagged from. There are also 2 boards that are private. These boards can be used for special Wedding Days, Surprise Birthday Parties, or simply for private thoughts!
I didn't get into the Pintrest craze until just recently. I purchased my first home and needed ideas for DIY home decor. Once I signed up I was hooked! I found so many great ideas and have began my many, many boards for each room of my home. Check it out!
Pinterest is one my daily "go to" sites! I love the inspiration it gives to me for home decor, recipes, family activities, and travel! Just to name a few of my faves....The website is so easy to interact with and I love being able to follow others with similar interests!
I ADORE PINTREST ITS AMAZING, the have absolutely everything and you can get so many ideas i have never had a problem with Pinterest its just sooo wonderful I recommend it to everyone you can follow my page for some cool stuff and others for even more things I recommend 10/10
Love love love this app. You can find ideas for any occasion, birthdays, weddings, graduations, and even baby showers. I love to look up recipes and can post them to a board and find them easily. If you want ideas for crafts and cleaning you can find them too. Basically anything you like on the internet you can put on Pinterest to a board of your choosing and find it easily for later use.
This is my favorite app when I need to kill time or looking for quick recipes. It is amazingly easy to use and highly addictive. I have many ideas and projects in my house that were originally inspired by pins. I can save similar items to boards I can quick reference later.
Pinterest is just as important to me as Google! I can go on the app or website and look up the most random things and usually find solutions or suggestions for my dilemmas. I also love that I share things with my family, and friends. I used the app a lot while planning my wedding, and it was nice being able to share décor ideas with my bridal party while keeping it away from other guests.
Pinterest is hands down one of my favorite apps. I love pinning everything from DIY's to fashion to recipes to future ideas. I love how you can organize everything in easy to see "boards" to have a visual inspiration of what you want in your life. Almost anything is pinnable!
This app/website is fabulous for practically anything under the sun. I look to Pinterest for fashion,makeup, decorating and home project ideas. I got turned onto Pinterest when I got my Nikon dslr. It really helped me decide on what poses and props would look best in my own pictures. I like the idea can that anyone can be an influence and that you can help countless people learn new ideas.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos