BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Sky-Leigh B.
winnipeg
I love this site its the best its easy to sigh up and also there is a lot of things of there there is good tips on make up and picture of makeup or anything you can find anything on there sigh up you will love it
mandy m.
I think this app gives you lots of ideas for hair styleing and makeup and all the beauty tips you could ever think of . also its very easy to use and it contains lots of informations even more than what you need .
Asha K.
Piedmont, SC
I go on Pinterest a lot when I am planning a house party, birthday party, etc. It has soo many ideas to choose from. The list goes on. From hair, makeup, fashion, diy, on and on. I can sit for hours on Pinterest
Kayla M.
Corner Brook, NL
Absolutely love this app!! Its where I get all of my ideas for crafts and parties and cakes and cupcakes and costumes and hair styles and cookies! I use it all the time. Don't know anyone survived without it :)
Beth W.
I use this like I use google sometimes. I like that you can often get a link to the picture you're viewing. Makes it easy to find items you may want to buy. It's given me some great DIY ideas and I just love it!
Esmeralda C.
Carthage, MO
I am such a huge Pinterest fan! I use this app for when I feel uninspired or looking for new ways to upgrade my lifestyle or look. Pinterest is heaven! I definitely recommend for anyone who loves D.I.Y.s or looking for inspiration.
Brisley B.
West Jordan, UT
I spend hours on Pinterest looking up projects for my class! I always find something cute, fun and easy to do. As well as fashion, health and beauty. Don't forget about all the tips you end up finding! It's great!
Camy G.
linköping
Amo pintores todo lo que uno necesita esta ahí es casi como Google pero como para chicas y para buscar todos con imágenes y sin tener que leer simplemente apreciar imágenes y superó mil veces a web hart it
Lynn M.
St, ON
I Love Pinterest!! Pretty Well Anything You Are Looking for You Can See and Find on Here!! If You Are looking for ideas for home,fashion or just to get away from Day to Day drab.....this is the site to go to!!!
Barbara S.
Lac La Biche
I started Pinterest when I was pregnant and use it mainly at night when I'm nursing. It's so neat to find fresh ideas or see how other people view things. Great source to find design ideas and where to buy them. I have opened up so many new avenues of my life that I never thought I'd try!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!