BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
Love how easy it is to use Pinterest! Well organized and great for everyday stuff like recipes and cleaning products and great for finding blogs and websites...easy to connect with people with similar likes and taste
Erin S.
CHATHAM, ON
Pinterest is super addicting! Once you make an account and start pinning, your not going to want to do anything else. Has many great ideas for everything from gift ideas, to decorating ideas, to weddings, and so on.
Maaliter T.
Lac La Biche
No offense but this websites full of bored housewives and teenagers who like to pin photos of male models. in other words totally not my people but i like some of the blogs that pin cool craft inspirations and ideas.
Veronica v.
Victoria, BC
As a teacher, I use Pinterest for great ideas for my classroom. Full of amazing topics to browse and "pin".
Not just for teaching, there are great ideas for DIY, food/drink, beauty, tattoos, quotes, weddings, etc..
Arlene M.
Love love love this app. It's has great ideas for party's or gifts. This app keeps my life together. You can find outfits , gifts , baby shower ideas , and DIY 's
sandra m.
kansas city
I use Pintrest almost daily. I love love love all of their DIY projects tips. Pintrest had given me tip on how to cook all the way to up to how to apply makeup. I highly recommend Pintrest to all my friends.
Jess B.
Oakville
I love Pinterest. Lots of great ideas for DIY and recipes. I'm just starting to get into it more and more so I'm sure I will find lots more that I like about it.
Jas S.
North York, Ontario
The place to be to get ideas on everything from Fashion Beauty to cooking!I love a Nail aRt and always end up getting amazing ideas from Pinterest to try out something new which I otherwise would be antsy about!
Samantha ❤.
What was life like before Pinterest?? I find myself using it more than google!! Whether it's a pic of a new hairstyle, a decorating idea or just browsing through because you're bored...you can't go wrong with this app!
mandy m.
I think this app gives you lots of ideas for hair styleing and makeup and all the beauty tips you could ever think of . also its very easy to use and it contains lots of informations even more than what you need .
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!