BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Celene K.
Vancouver, BC
I love to use Pinterest for so many things, from gathering craft ideas to promoting my jewelry business. I'm currently planning my wedding and Pinterest is invaluable for collecting dress, decor, cake and food ideas. Definitly cannot live without!
laura c.
Brantford, Ontario
I love pintrest! i can easily spend hours and hours on that site! i love everything from the step-by-step tutorials to the fashion pictures and everything inbetween! do recommend!
Seydy S.
Toronto
I love this site. Not only do I learn new recipes but crafts and DIYs. I pin everything from fashion, food, health, beauty, children. I love how I can find things so easily which most likely I wouldn't come across on the net by myself. Great site!
Dee R.
Ontario, Canada
I absolutely love Pinterest. I'm addicted to it. i have found so may interesting things, crafts, ideas, products and diy projects on here. it's so easy to pin and share. it opens a whole new world for finding exactly what you are looking for.
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
I stopped using thisbapp for awhile andbicseriously don't know why! I'm addicted there are so many things to look at from diy to recipes makeup and home decor I recently to and a few recipes that are kid friendly and me and my 5yr old had a blast!
Emma G.
Napanee, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest! It is one of the best sources for pretty much anything you can imagine. From makeup, to food, to DIY, to celebrities. I LOVE the eye makeup tutorials and the peacock decor. I even used it to to find my first tattoo.
Carmen C.
Pinterest is absolutely a drug at times, it's superduper addictive! The thing is, sometimes they flag pins sometimes where I wish they'd at least provide the link to so I can associate something with the fabulous images that I liked! But otherwise, Pinterest is really great for organizing favorite links without the excess use of bookmarks :)
Marly L.
Kearney, ON
Pinterest has proven to be amazing for me, able to find ideas, value ideas and create gifts. It can get overwhelming when planning a party as i have had to back away after details were finialized, i just want to keep adding more pins i see lol
Tina P.
Calgary , AB
I just started using this site and see why so many people use it. There are so many ideas in one place and I love how you can create and pin all the ideas you love on your own board for quick and easy access when you need them. There is everything from home decorating ideas, beauty, fashion, gardening and everything in between you can think of!
Dakota B.
Russellville, AR
If you're going to have any apps at all, the one you need most is Pinterest. There is such a broad horizon of topics covered on this app, from healthy recipes to diy crafts to clothes..everything you could think of is on here. It's wonderful!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!