4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love Pinterest it's like a giant scrapbook that doesn't take up any space! I love how you can share your ideas with others and they can share with you! Brilliant.
I don't know whether it's the pictures that grasp me, or how I can type in anything in the search bar, but being able to access the who's, what's, when's, where's, and most importantly, the how's; this app is amazing.
Pinterest is literally my favorite website! It's so addicting it's not even funny. Once you go on you just can't stop pinning things. I love their app, I'm constantly on it whenever I have a free minute. I've gotten some rest ideas from Pinterest and I don't think I'm going to stop pinning anytime soon!
This a great site, it has so much to offer.. .anything from recipes, great ways to save money,fashion, fun things for the kids.. .etc. If I need a idea for supper, or a craft for my son on a rainy day, I rely I Pinterest!
I LOVE PINTRESRT!!! I have found so many new things to cook and a ton of crafts for my daycare kids and so much more. I honestly am on there once I day. I usually search pintrest for recipes before I even think of google.
I've only recently joined Pinterest, but I am in love! This site offers a great platform to search through categories and ideas for literally everything! I'm constantly inspired by the pins I see on this site! Thumbs up!
I really enjoy Pinterest but have to be aware of how much time I spend on it because it is addictive. I have made many DIY projects and learned helpful useful tips. I use it as a resource for many household projects.
Love this app! It has literally everything from recipes to diy home decor. So many ideas and a great place to channel my creativity and find ideas! Recommend this 100%
Totally addictive and better for my brain than crushing candy. It's amazing to have an exponential amount of ideas and tips at your finger tips. If you can dream it up, Pinterest can show you how to put it into action :)
I LOVE PINTEREST! I honestly don't know how I got by without it for so much of my life. I love crafting and diy projects. It's been wonderful inspiration for kids stuff too. My kids are never bored thanks to Pinterest.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos