BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Gillian B.
Alresford, Hampshire
I love Pinterest it's like a giant scrapbook that doesn't take up any space! I love how you can share your ideas with others and they can share with you! Brilliant.
Kelsey O.
Owen Sound, ON
I don't know whether it's the pictures that grasp me, or how I can type in anything in the search bar, but being able to access the who's, what's, when's, where's, and most importantly, the how's; this app is amazing.
Melissa M.
Winnipeg
Pinterest is literally my favorite website! It's so addicting it's not even funny. Once you go on you just can't stop pinning things. I love their app, I'm constantly on it whenever I have a free minute. I've gotten some rest ideas from Pinterest and I don't think I'm going to stop pinning anytime soon!
Kayla L.
Summerside, PE
This a great site, it has so much to offer.. .anything from recipes, great ways to save money,fashion, fun things for the kids.. .etc. If I need a idea for supper, or a craft for my son on a rainy day, I rely I Pinterest!
Samantha M.
Mount Uniacke , NH
I LOVE PINTRESRT!!! I have found so many new things to cook and a ton of crafts for my daycare kids and so much more. I honestly am on there once I day. I usually search pintrest for recipes before I even think of google.
Marlee K.
I've only recently joined Pinterest, but I am in love! This site offers a great platform to search through categories and ideas for literally everything! I'm constantly inspired by the pins I see on this site! Thumbs up!
Nicole B.
I really enjoy Pinterest but have to be aware of how much time I spend on it because it is addictive. I have made many DIY projects and learned helpful useful tips. I use it as a resource for many household projects.
Eugenia P.
Love this app! It has literally everything from recipes to diy home decor. So many ideas and a great place to channel my creativity and find ideas! Recommend this 100%
Rebecka M.
Tottenham, ON
Totally addictive and better for my brain than crushing candy. It's amazing to have an exponential amount of ideas and tips at your finger tips. If you can dream it up, Pinterest can show you how to put it into action :)
Jaime B.
parkersburg, West Virginia
I LOVE PINTEREST! I honestly don't know how I got by without it for so much of my life. I love crafting and diy projects. It's been wonderful inspiration for kids stuff too. My kids are never bored thanks to Pinterest.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!