BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Payton K.
Hardeeville, SC
Pinterest is my best friend. If I'm bored, I Pinterest. If I'm looking for crafting ideas, I Pinterest. If I feel like cooking, I Pinterest. There are endless things to discover on Pinterest that get you hooked to dig up more!
Kristen V.
Toronto, ON
My favorite thing about Pinterest in collecting recipes! it makes life so easy to connect that way. I also like getting home ideas. another great thing is seeing what my sister pins so I know what to buy her for her birthday :)
Lindsay R.
Astorville , ON
Oh my goodness I'm so addicted to Pinterest so many great home decor DIYs and food ideas too. Easy to search for ideas and they pick some you might like for your feed. I like that they added secret boards.
Jana Y.
Enfield, NS
I found Pinterest wayyy before it became popular, and it has been a blast to watch it grow (yeah, even when the server was so busy that it took forever to load or sign in :) ). It is my go-to for ideas... who needs google! haha
Morgan M.
Colborne, Ontario
I don't know what I would have done a few months ago when I was experiencing constant hair issues until I discovered Pinterest. The application has helped me pick out a new hairstyle to make a youtube tutorial on, complete a DIY succesfully with pictures and links with simple instructions, or plan my dream wedding.
Anton B.
I like Pinterest because it offers a different and more Interesting way to explore the Web visually based on interests. Letting you save or share images easily. Free.
Tasha T.
Hamilton
I wish my full time job could be pinning awesome things. I never buy any cookbooks anymore, I get lots of DIY ideas for decorating my home within my budget from here, and find a lot of inspiration via the quotes people pin.
hanene a.
tunis
This app was okay-not the best but not the worst. I thought it was helpful to see the Facebook friends we had in common, but at the same time, it kind of made me more judgmental than a regular blind  on a different app
Samantha F.
Amazing application which is quite addictive. A great site for gathering ideas on everything from recipes to DIY to event ideas and gifts. I use this site even to organize my lessons for teaching ESL and planning my wedding.
Gillian B.
Alresford, Hampshire
I love Pinterest it's like a giant scrapbook that doesn't take up any space! I love how you can share your ideas with others and they can share with you! Brilliant.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!