Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is my best friend. If I'm bored, I Pinterest. If I'm looking for crafting ideas, I Pinterest. If I feel like cooking, I Pinterest. There are endless things to discover on Pinterest that get you hooked to dig up more!
My favorite thing about Pinterest in collecting recipes! it makes life so easy to connect that way. I also like getting home ideas. another great thing is seeing what my sister pins so I know what to buy her for her birthday :)
Oh my goodness I'm so addicted to Pinterest so many great home decor DIYs and food ideas too. Easy to search for ideas and they pick some you might like for your feed. I like that they added secret boards.
I found Pinterest wayyy before it became popular, and it has been a blast to watch it grow (yeah, even when the server was so busy that it took forever to load or sign in :) ). It is my go-to for ideas... who needs google! haha
I don't know what I would have done a few months ago when I was experiencing constant hair issues until I discovered Pinterest. The application has helped me pick out a new hairstyle to make a youtube tutorial on, complete a DIY succesfully with pictures and links with simple instructions, or plan my dream wedding.
I like Pinterest because it offers a different and more Interesting way to explore the Web visually based on interests. Letting you save or share images easily. Free.
I wish my full time job could be pinning awesome things. I never buy any cookbooks anymore, I get lots of DIY ideas for decorating my home within my budget from here, and find a lot of inspiration via the quotes people pin.
This app was okay-not the best but not the worst. I thought it was helpful to see the Facebook friends we had in common, but at the same time, it kind of made me more judgmental than a regular blind on a different app
Amazing application which is quite addictive. A great site for gathering ideas on everything from recipes to DIY to event ideas and gifts. I use this site even to organize my lessons for teaching ESL and planning my wedding.
I love Pinterest it's like a giant scrapbook that doesn't take up any space! I love how you can share your ideas with others and they can share with you! Brilliant.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos