Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Best. Thing. EVER! I love Pinterest. Its great just for browsing and great if you're searching for something specific. Also, it is very organized and lets you easily save ideas that you can't use now, for later. I use it almost daily.
I discovered Pintrest a few years back and am amazed at all the super easy DIY ideas that I have found!!! It was only a few mths back that I discovered the search option and it has helped me so much to pinpoint ideas for my decorating needs.
Pinterest is one of the best things to ever happen to me. (I wish I was kidding) I learned to cook (better) and I have my entire wedding planned out and I'm not even engaged. Perfect place for anybody needing tips or ideas on anything.
Pinterest has been the biggest help with planning my wedding. I love that I can keep boards secret or share them with only a few people not to ruin any surprises. I love that everything has a visual bookmark for a quick glance!!!!
Pinterest is the most AMAZING thing EVER! I am on it daily. So many great things to be discovered. Don't know what I would do without it. If you haven't tried it I would suggest trying it out, once you start you wont want to stop!
1 minute in Pinterest is like 25 minutes in real life... Inspirations for decorations plus the steps to do it too!!! Its for geeks, to moms to fashionistas... if you are looking for inspiration for something 9.5 out of 10 it is here
I love love love Pinterest! It is a helpful and fun way to get do it yourself ideas, recipes, hair makeup and beauty tutorials, and just about every thing you need. I have no complaints at all about how easy and user friendly it is.
I LOVE PINTEREST !! I love finding new DIY's & makeup hacks ! I also love finding inspiration for what i want my house to look like in the future, and also being a cheer coach, it helps give me #inspiration for my girls ! #greatapp
Pinterest is getting #1 on my list. I get to save everything I like all in one place and I can even organize them into my own boards. It has over every category you can imagine so it's not only for girls, you guys can enjoy it too!
This app is great! It's nice to have if you out shopping and you forget what you need for a recipe. You can just look it up! Also just to pass the time. I work at a hair salon and it's great for clients, they just pull up what they.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos