BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Victoria L.
Thunder Bay, ON
Best. Thing. EVER! I love Pinterest. Its great just for browsing and great if you're searching for something specific. Also, it is very organized and lets you easily save ideas that you can't use now, for later. I use it almost daily.
Cheryl M.
Creignish , NS
I discovered Pintrest a few years back and am amazed at all the super easy DIY ideas that I have found!!! It was only a few mths back that I discovered the search option and it has helped me so much to pinpoint ideas for my decorating needs.
Stephanie  G.
Winnipeg, MB
Pinterest is one of the best things to ever happen to me. (I wish I was kidding) I learned to cook (better) and I have my entire wedding planned out and I'm not even engaged. Perfect place for anybody needing tips or ideas on anything.
Jennifer E.
Oromocto, NB
Pinterest has been the biggest help with planning my wedding. I love that I can keep boards secret or share them with only a few people not to ruin any surprises. I love that everything has a visual bookmark for a quick glance!!!!
Erin M.
Fenelon Falls, ON
Pinterest is the most AMAZING thing EVER! I am on it daily. So many great things to be discovered. Don't know what I would do without it. If you haven't tried it I would suggest trying it out, once you start you wont want to stop!
Jobelle E.
Metro Manila, Philippines
1 minute in Pinterest is like 25 minutes in real life... Inspirations for decorations plus the steps to do it too!!! Its for geeks, to moms to fashionistas... if you are looking for inspiration for something 9.5 out of 10 it is here
Danielle D.
Listowel, ON
I love love love Pinterest! It is a helpful and fun way to get do it yourself ideas, recipes, hair makeup and beauty tutorials, and just about every thing you need. I have no complaints at all about how easy and user friendly it is.
Shayla L.
I LOVE PINTEREST !! I love finding new DIY's & makeup hacks ! I also love finding inspiration for what i want my house to look like in the future, and also being a cheer coach, it helps give me #inspiration for my girls ! #greatapp
Grecia G.
Mayaguez, PR
Pinterest is getting #1 on my list. I get to save everything I like all in one place and I can even organize them into my own boards. It has over every category you can imagine so it's not only for girls, you guys can enjoy it too!
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
This app is great! It's nice to have if you out shopping and you forget what you need for a recipe. You can just look it up! Also just to pass the time. I work at a hair salon and it's great for clients, they just pull up what they.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!