BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Jordan T.
Dallas, TX
You've been warned, Pinterest is dangerous! I could spend all day looking at Pinterest, and it makes me wonder how I would ever be able to determine what to make for dinner or plan my wedding without it! Everything you could ever need to learn about anything can be found on Pinterest. I'm to the point now that I don't even bother going to google - I go straight to the source: glorious Pinterest.
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
Love Pinterest!! I always find different pins which had been useful for me. I created different boards for things I liked. It's easier for me to check later on. Also any recipes, beauty dupes or review of places is easily available on Pinterest!! Highly recommend everyone to start one!!
Sara O.
Crystal City, MO
Pinterest is a glorified bookmark list. The beauty of Pinterest is that it uses photos to capture a bookmark which makes it quick and easy to locate and 'see' your favorite links and sites you want to visit but can't right now.
With the ability to create categorical 'boards' for pinning your links to, all of your bookmarks stay organized and in one location. You really must use this site!
Megan V.
Jemez Pueblo, NM
I abosolutely love Pinterest! I love that you can pin everything you love to different boards of your creation. Whenever you think of an idea, be it for a holiday, birthday, health goals or whatever; they always have something interesting from around the web to make them better.
Amy K.
Lexington, KY
I've used and loved Pinterest since shortly after their launch. It's my favorite way to save and organize recipes, decor ideas and DIY projects. I swear by using Pinterest for party planning as I'm able to create a board for each party I host and I can keep all the recipes and decor ideas together in one place. I only wish they'd add an option to easily click from one enlarged pin to the next.
Lesjahn D.
Techie Expert Level 1
I slept on this app for a while, but I'm using it again and It's awesome!!! It does what it says and is a great place for inspiration and idea organizing. It's a digital pin board for your dreams and really anything you can think of. Right now, I'm creating a board for my Christmas list for my tech savvy friends to link to! I highly recommend this app for brainstorming and project starters.
Cassandra M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Pinterest ! For so many reasons . Right when I found the site I became obsessed and it helped me get myself back ! The categories always have something new in them and because of that I was able to get myself back healthy and lose so much weight from working out JUST OFF OF PINTEREST . Plus I was able to find healthy foods diys whatever I wanted right there too ! It's a must in my book .
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
So far my favorite one. You can find anything from DIY to outfit inspiration, recipes, crafts, tips, information and so on. Create boards and fill them with every item you love. Also very easy to use and it can be connected with another social networks just as Facebook or Google.
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
I love Pinterest. I go there to find style suggestions, recipes, DIY projects, and so much more. I love the search feature because if I have something in particular that I am looking for I can type it in and all the options will appear. What I love is that I am able to follow my friends and see what things interest them. I also like that there are categories to explore pins from random people.
Damaris M.
Clayton, NC
I lovePinterest! you will become very addicted to this page especially during the hoildays this website gives you tonsof ideas from baby showers to birthday and wedding events to show you how to decorate your cakes party rooms and fun food designs!! this website shows you DIYS fun and easy i recommend this page to everyone i guarentee you'll either fall in love w this page or become addicted!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!