BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Valerie M.
San Antonio, TX - Texas
What's not to love about Pinterest just the right place to go with havering ideas for wedding, party's, hair styles basically everything! It very useful epically when I was helping my sister in law plan her baby shower we looked up ideas for.
Tina P.
Calgary , AB
I just started using this site and see why so many people use it. There are so many ideas in one place and I love how you can create and pin all the ideas you love on your own board for quick and easy access when you need them. There is everything from home decorating ideas, beauty, fashion, gardening and everything in between you can think of!
Ashley B.
Sutton West
I am completely addicted to Pinterest, you can find anything and everything there. I can spend hours looking for anything from work outs, to recipes, to DYI projects. Got an idea or ingredient search it on Pinterest to find 100s of ideas.
Danielle S.
Moncton, NB
I have two words... three actually "Free Crochet Patterns" - though I'm sure you could change Crochet to almost anything. Thank you Pinterest for being a consolidated version of google. Watch out though or this time sucker will consume you!!!
Josie-Jade J.
It's such a great way to get new ideas for DIY, beauty, fashion and home decorating, not to mention the food! I've made many new additions to my house from things ive seen on Pinterest. I especially love it for collecting pins related to moods and themes. I cannot imagine a better way to collect wedding and party ideas than on Pinterest.
Shemae D.
Olongapo City, Zambales
Pinterest is so useful in my lifestyle especially when I have nothing to wear. It gives me ideas on what to cook, and also when I get bored I go to the humor category and laugh my socks off. It has almost everything you need. Which is awesome!
Rebecca d.
This is quite honestly my favorite app to get lost on. I don't personally upload a lot of images but I definitely love re-pinning. I honestly spend so much time just browsing.
Ashley K.
Munster, Ontario
Pinterest is a online site where you can upload and view images, and share them with others. You can write descriptions and include links to go along with the photos.
I find that Pinterest is a great way to promote content from a blog :)
Meagan S.
Chemainus, BC
My most favorite thing in the world.. and I'm not afraid to admit it! It has given me so many ideas that I have used in every aspect of my life. My favorite part of it is the DIY section. My house is littered with DIY projects and I love it.
Maureen W.
Belleville
Pinterest has been a great resource for simple how-to tutorials for home, cooking, and crafts. It is easy to set up an account and easier still to start pinning. Create simple (2 to 3 word) board titles for easier pinning and following.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!