BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Celene K.
Vancouver, BC
I love to use Pinterest for so many things, from gathering craft ideas to promoting my jewelry business. I'm currently planning my wedding and Pinterest is invaluable for collecting dress, decor, cake and food ideas. Definitly cannot live without!
Rebecca H.
Waterloo, OR
I love Pinterest overall. The apps is easy to use, logical, and makes pinning and searching a dream. Unfortunately it freezes more than any other app I have. I would still recommend getting it as that's probably more my phone's fault than the app.
Carmen C.
Pinterest is absolutely a drug at times, it's superduper addictive! The thing is, sometimes they flag pins sometimes where I wish they'd at least provide the link to so I can associate something with the fabulous images that I liked! But otherwise, Pinterest is really great for organizing favorite links without the excess use of bookmarks :)
Seydy S.
Toronto
I love this site. Not only do I learn new recipes but crafts and DIYs. I pin everything from fashion, food, health, beauty, children. I love how I can find things so easily which most likely I wouldn't come across on the net by myself. Great site!
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
I stopped using thisbapp for awhile andbicseriously don't know why! I'm addicted there are so many things to look at from diy to recipes makeup and home decor I recently to and a few recipes that are kid friendly and me and my 5yr old had a blast!
Amanda F.
If your a creative soul and look for inspiration or just projects with random household items, then pintrest is your go to place. type in what you need to find and bam!! I am obsessed and am always sharing new ideas and diys from pintrest! try it!
Emma G.
Napanee, ON
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest! It is one of the best sources for pretty much anything you can imagine. From makeup, to food, to DIY, to celebrities. I LOVE the eye makeup tutorials and the peacock decor. I even used it to to find my first tattoo.
Sneha T.
Ottawa, ON
The best place for decor ideas. i really love the way the decor is and sometime you can find the diy version of a decor and its absolute awesomness....u can decorate your house at a very less cost and also get info on new products and their uses...:-)
Marianne N.
Colchester, Colchester
Love it
All my favorite things in one place.i love how everything you type in can be visually presented to you.i share all my loved pictures and its interesting how so many people love the things you love.great resource to feed my fashion and decor cravings
Taylor W.
This website has literally changed the internet. Everything you could possibly need from beauty tips, to home decor, to recipes, photography, entertainment... It's all here. I'm addicted to this website, and I honestly couldn't live without it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!