BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Adalid B.
Cabo Rojo, PR
Easy to organize my subjects. They have a lot of great ideas how to decorate and lot of helful tips and hints. Also the pics of the gardens helps me get ideas on bedding plants. I am on Pinterest almost every day and can always find something new.
Rocío B.
Buenos Aires
I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun. It has been a life changing app/site for me. It has tons of great ideas for home decor, outfits, arts and crafts, budgeting, and etc.
Ruz R.
Yauco, PR
I just love Pinterest! Its so addictive! specially the section on recipes and quotes. I also have learn many DYI on Pinterest and has helped me save and be more handy around the house, I rarly bother my husband to fix or repairs, I do it my self :)
Rukayya P.
Scarborough
I'm addicted to this website with all of it's cool DIYs, recipes, clothes etc. Time flies by while I'm on and I can easily waste an entire day on Pinterest. Great site for anyone! :]
Kirsten F.
Port Dover , Ontario
I use Pinterest for every thing! Recipes, beauty and hair ideas, fashion and even school. You would be surprised on what you can find on Pinterest that can help you with everything
nemesis v.
Hatillo, PR
I'm pinter-aholic!!! This site its fantastic, magical, beautiful, omg its everything, whatever you need you find it on Pinterest, it helps you to decor, how to use makeup, organized your room, house, garden, wedding, how to cook, its fantastic!!!!!
Shelby L.
Napan, NB
This website is great! I spend so much time on it looking for ideas on various things (DIY, recipes, clothes etc). I like that you can make your own boards and keep them private if you choose. Best place to find inspiration. I visit Pinterest daily!
Veronica K.
Canada
Pinterest is great, you get to find inspiration in so many categories, plus most of the pictures that you can 'repin' are linked to a website, so if you want detail about something, or about a diy project you can just click on the picture and voila!
Viktoria A.
Montreal, QC
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest. You can find such great things on Pinterest such as great recipes, decorating ideas, arts and crafts, fashion tips, makeup tips, etc. Best part is that you can set up categories and have all of the wonderful pins organized
Jennifer P.
Barrie
Electronic hoarding at it's best! I was hooked from the first pin. It's a better alternative to bookmarking sites you want to go back to and a great organizational tool. It's aesthetically pleasing, well laid out and easy to use. Give it a whirl!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!