BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Melissa F.
Vancouver, BC
I am sorry, how did the world EVER live BEFORE Pinterest! I LOVE IT. It is damn addicting. I have found so many awesome recipes, planned my wedding via Pinterest, found some amazing DIY ideas..I LOVE PINTEREST and I do not know how my life existed before this!
Zoe G.
Edmonton, AB
I love Pinterest. From finding great birthday ideas, to baking receipes to work out routeens. It helps me with lots of things and it's all in one place I don't have to surf around the internet looking for a muffin recipe I have them right at my finger tips!
Sian H.
The perfect place for artists to find a foundation for any type of work and stem ideas from the wonderful pieces of art or photography found here. Easy to use and suitable for all ages. Great for those wanting to keep their favorite images all in one place.
Josie M.
Once I log onto Pinterest, I cannot stop getting new ideas of what to do around the home. I just keep repinning until my hand cramps up. Great way to get new fresh ideas from your computer or your phone app. Very convenient & whats amazing is that it is free!
Tiffany K.
Toronto, ON
Perfect search engine for all your organizational needs. Aspirational, helpful, authentic, real advice from real people. I visit at least a couple of times a day. The only con is that there is not enough diversity of content available. Highly recommend.
Arielle D.
I am so addicted to pinterest.. Always looking all the different pins. It's really good to find ideas for recipes... Clothes, diy...really anything you can think of, pinterest has haha.
Kristina V.
Oshawa, ON
By far a great concept! I'm so entertained by this website. Constantly new pins and things to discover. My to do or try list is massive thanks to this site. I recommend it for any sort of activity, recipe or ideas that you could or couldn't possibly dream of.
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
Me encanta Pinterest es un sitio donde buscar cualkier cosa si necesitas ideas nuevas y variadas a mí en lo personal me encanta y lo uso diariamente,esta foto la saque de allí porque siempre estoy buscando cosas nuevas y alentadoras
Lauren M.
Trenton
Who couldn't love this site. Pin now, read later. I have gotten my co-workers addicted. It covers everything and gets you quick access to all the crafty knowledgeable things you need.
It brings all the things across the internet right to one small pin!
Theron P.
Atlanta
I love Pinterest because everything is on it. From the latest fashion trends and celebrity outfits to those quirky trinkets you see on TV. It is a nice way to organize things you plan on saving for or even for saving new things you want to try or buy.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!