BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
I CAN NOT GET ENOUGH OF PINTREST. what am amazing site. I have learned so much. Seen so many amazing new craft and cooking and fashion and makeup ideas. Or on a day I'm feeling down there a ton of funny stuff on it. Love all the tutorials and ideas that inspire me daily.
Cristin S.
Saint Joseph, Missouri
I love Pinterest. I'm pretty sure that I already have more projects pinned than I could ever complete in a lifetime. I find new recipes there, new products, art inspiration, decorating tips, organizing tips, how-to's. You name it, you can find it... and you can pin it.
Nilsa I F.
caguas
Excellent place where are can share and find their tastes and interests,browsing through the pinboard created by different people you can find thousands of things from images,articles,decorations,recipes,fashion,beauty everything you want in one place .Pinterest is a social network where you can connect with the whole world and at the same time discover wonderful things
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Pinterest is so much fun!! I have boards for everything: style inspo, makeup inspo, DIY's, sorority crafts, etc! It's also great if you're about to go on a trip with someone. Make a board for that place and allow the other people to add to it too. It's fun to pin things you may want to do there, and it makes it easy!
Sheena A.
Labrador City, NL
I love Pinterest. My best friend is getting married and I'm her MOH. We have a shared board to pin wedding ideas.. I am so jealous - why didn't this exist when I was planning my wedding?! It's also great for party ideas, recipes, and beauty tips. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Christine C.
I absolutely love Pinterest! I like to find recipes, photos and instructions for diy projects, gardening tips and ideas and so much more. Anything you can think of you can find on Pinterest.
ananyapatra20 p.
howrah
I have Pinterest my phone and using it couple of months it's amazing I am using it daily like when I have to find some idea for my craft project  there are bunch of whole idea waiting for you just open the app and see what happened its a must having app
pam r.
A great use when feeling bored or needing to do something practical. There is a wide variety of different things such as: DIY, motivation etc and you could pin it onto your post so other people can like or so you can remember it the next time you come to the app.
Rachel O.
Whitby, ON
Pinterest is definitely my go-to place for finding fashion and makeup inspiration from products, outfits, makeup tutorials, and many more! You can find anything you're looking for and even things you didn't know existed. Best place for inspiration and online shopping!
Jennifer M.
hamilton, Ontario, ON
Oh Pinterest and your pins how I love you so. I am in love with this site. I can find anything I ever wanted and more, from recipes and DIY cleaning products to how to virtually create anything you want yourself. Love sharing and it just keeps getting better and better
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!