BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Meaghan S.
Stellarton , NS
I absolutely love Pinterest! It is so fun and addicting and the ideas you get from it are insane. Its so full of creative and inexpensive ways to make dinner and make new decor for both inside and out of your home. It really opens your eyes to all the fun, amazing, creative things people are doing out there.
Jemma S.
I have recently got into Pinterest and i absolutely love it, i go on it all the time, it has such a variety from home to beauty to gadgets. I love the fact that you have a 'board' where you can save all your stuff into 'boards' which collects all your favorite stuff together. It's so interesting to find out what everybody else has been loving. My favorite part is the DIY section, theres so much to do! would defo recommend.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
Who doesn't love Pinterest? This is the most amazing site! You can literally plan your wedding, plan your dinners, buy outfits, get hair ideas all in 1 app. I am constantly on Pinterest and am learning new recipes daily.
Alexandra F.
Mississauga, NJ
I love all things Pinterest. The ease of use, the bountiful user base and the vast amount of decor options available right at your finger tips. Pinterest has drastically reduced the amount of time spent flipping through magazines, catalogues, and websites to find the perfect inspirational decor solution.
cassandra g.
North Vancouver, British columbia
Love Pinterest! Easy to use and you can find anything and everything. You can learn how to make crafts or food. Or get ideas on how to decorate. I go on it daily! I even use it to find recipes and then open the pin while I'm at the grocery store so I don't forget to buy any of the ingredients, super helpful!
Melanie G.
This app Is great for diys, party planning and there's lots of different recipes to try! It keeps track of post and then recommends things you might like based on your post! It's really good to spark ideas! Love this app!
Natasha P.
Chesterfield
I absolutely love this website it's really good to get different ideas about things weather it's fashion makeup skincare hair there is Allred for everyone i visit this site everyday and I would highly recommend this site
RAYANE P.
New York
Techie Expert Level 1
O Pinterest é viciante. Eu passo horas e horas navegando, salvando e baixando fotos do Pinterest! Não consigo imaginar a internet hoje sem o Pinterest, como era chato hahaha Tudo o que eu quero eu contro lá. Várias alternativas e ideias.
Acho a ideia central do Pinterest é criar inspirações!
Alex S.
Tyndall, Manitoba
I recently got OBSESSED with Pinterest, it gives me a lot of inspiration for make-up, fashion, diy projects and for cooking new things, every person should have this app on their phone its a great way to share what you like and follow people with similar tastes as you. Hands down the app gets an A from me.
Beth W.
North Wales
One of my favorite sites, you can find anything on here from nail art to vegan recipes!
My only problems is a lot of the units tend to be American and these can be hard to convert or we don't actually don't have the ingredients!
If you are a really creative person and love diy this is the app/site for you.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!