BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
nadeen h.
Just plain awesome and amazing good for spending free time definitely an idea bank It got ME hooked from the first time and let me tell I never get addicted to anything! So yeah it was like love at first pin to die for if u find it you have my word download it right away
Dimpy S.
Brampton , ON
One of my favorite apps on my iPhone! I love being able to search for dinner recipes, as well as cute hairstyles and makeup ideas at the same time. I have definitely needed to test out some crazy stuff that people have pinned on Pinterest, and some have actually worked!
V E.
Really enjoy this. Full stars and the app is delightful, the app rocks...wish you could change ownership of jointly owned boards though. If one could making a living pinning, life would be sweeter.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
Pinterest deserves 10000 stars! It has become my hobby, my distractor when I'm stressed, my entertainment, I literally look for everything in Pinterest. I use this website almost everyday or at least 5 times per week. I love to look for recipes, fashion, health, beauty... Everything!
Maya D.
Surrey, BC
It's an amazing network to find anything on! I've found tattoo designs on there that I plan to get in the future. I use Pinterest weekly to find new recipes, fitness hacks, life hacks and DIY projects for my kids. It's wonderful, and I recommend it to everyone in my life.
Contessa V.
Strathroy, ON
I love my Pinterest app. It's a free app. Super easy to use. You can find TONS of things on this app with the click of a pin so they call it. I visit this app all the time. Recommend it to everyone!
Marielle A.
Montreal, QC
I joined Pinterest like everyone else...just because. I didn't get it at first. Then I remember one day I searched for buttons...I have been addicted ever since. I can spend HOURS liking and pinning to my different boards. My favorite thing to search for is DIY projects!
Maribel  D.
Love Pinterest ! Got some great ideas from here and wedding stuff, the only thing is I wish is that when you like some thing or pin it it should take you to the website so you have a option to purchase items if you like , like Wanelo ... Other than that I love it though
Adrienne S.
Little Brook, NS
If you've never used this app/website, make sure you give yourself a couple hours to waste. Incredibly addictive, but it's amazing. So many different ideas, from home decor, beauty, kids, recipes, etc. You can even plan your perfect wedding on there. It's a great site.
Elizabeth S.
Israel
Excellent and amazing app! I've got everything I was looking for well everything I need and I find. Well, beautiful design of the app and find all (any kind of information you need) recommends that you download to your phone and see what it is
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!