BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
mino g.
I have been using Pinterest for about 4 years. It is a big inspiration place. It has tons of great ideas for home decor, outfits, arts and crafts, budgeting, and etc. I like how you can the original website by clicking on the pic.
Heidi S.
chipman, NB
Pinterest is an addiction, it truly is! I spend hours on it looking up craft ideas for my daughter, nail art, house decorating tips, recipes, and so much more. I love you can sort stuff into individual albums.
Madison H.
My fav website and one I couldn't live without. This website is tailored to suit your interest. Great website to inspire, plan, have bucket list, find recipes. Just amazing, no website can beat it in my eyes 💋
Hanan A.
Shubrakhit

"Its awesome website. You can search photos about any field in life all what you need to do is to write the exact words you need apic about and click search and let the app show you it's enormous power. And my advice is not only log in these web site but also download it's app. "
Flora M.
Outer Cove, NL
Pinterest is a great place to go if you're looking for a bit of creativity and insight for any project. I go here for book recommendations, style and fashion inspiration, ideas for my art, cute home DIY's, hair inspo, product recs, natural home remedies... anything you're interested in will be on Pinterest!
Marina V.
Heraklion, Crete, Greece
I love Pinterest!
I use it everyday to find many pictures for my blog and also promote my blog!
There is pictures of whatever you can think.
You can find many ideas for your home,kids ,wedding,recipes , etc....
Lorna B.
I used Pinterest to get research images for my A levels. So useful and made it incredibly easy to do the bibliography seen as it was all on my profile. At first I was going to use it just for my A levels but I love going on and seeing quirky unique gift ideas, recipes and clothing trends.
Kyla R.
Oshawa
I use this site for everything to planning my meals to art inspiration to fashion and beauty. It is a highly addictive website and it is filled with useful inspiration and tutorials. The community is filled with friendly and creative individuals. I use it on a daily basis and you should too!
Kimberly U.
Winnipeg
I absolutely adore Pinterest! Anything I need inspiration for, from preschool snacks, to home decor, to bridal hairdo ideas can be found with a few keystrokes and the click of a mouse. Of course, I've had my share of "nailed it" moments, but for the most part, it's been life changing.
Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
Love my Pinterest!!!! I must have a million pins and get so much inspiration on this site! Everything from fashion and beauty tips, decorating and home improvement and of course party planning ideas. I  can't imagine life without Pinterest and if I could only choose one site to visit, this one would be it!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!