BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Kyla R.
Oshawa
I use this site for everything to planning my meals to art inspiration to fashion and beauty. It is a highly addictive website and it is filled with useful inspiration and tutorials. The community is filled with friendly and creative individuals. I use it on a daily basis and you should too!
Kimberly U.
Winnipeg
I absolutely adore Pinterest! Anything I need inspiration for, from preschool snacks, to home decor, to bridal hairdo ideas can be found with a few keystrokes and the click of a mouse. Of course, I've had my share of "nailed it" moments, but for the most part, it's been life changing.
Linda C.
Ottawa , SD
Pinterest is the greatest site for everything and anything. I can find craft ideas, recipes, new outfit combos, hair tips, make up tips and how to fix anything. Its like bringing the internet into a quick and convenient search area and still allows you to meet and connect with new people.
Scarlet O.
amo estanto app, es una de mis favoritas porque puedo encontrar cosas inspiradoras veo cosas muyyy bonitas y me da muchas ideas como para decorar mis cosas y recrear me encanta demaciado la recomiendo un monton en verdad es super especial y puedes descubrir Muchas cosas interesantes
Lorna B.
I used Pinterest to get research images for my A levels. So useful and made it incredibly easy to do the bibliography seen as it was all on my profile. At first I was going to use it just for my A levels but I love going on and seeing quirky unique gift ideas, recipes and clothing trends.
diana r.
littlehampton
I love this app because of all the good ideas on there and since I like to be really crafty this comes in handy and gives me some really good ideas. problem is I don't really know how to use it that well sadly but would love to learn how to actually use it. would be much more helpful!!!
Ainsley J.
Edmonton
I go on this every day for hours. As i say "it's a black hole" you get sucked in, so many easy cheap great ideas. I also love how it has links to actual sites. Follow me on pintrest my name is Thorathe1.
Andrea S.
Windsor, WY
Whenever someone asks me what Pinterest is all about I tell them all the same thing, Pinterest improves your quality of life!! It can make anyone into Martha Stewart or a world class chef. I love this site, I use it for everything- cooking, DIY home projects, idea for my daughter and even for work purposes!
The only thing that I don't like is that some pins are not from an original post threfore it infringes copyright. Other then that its great to organize things in lists and puts all the things in my mind into an organized list...good to discover things online and great for shopping.
Natalija M.
Anything and everything you need (some things you never even thought you did) are on here! Absolutely the best place to look for anything, I am mostly stuck in the DIY's and clothes sections, but you can literally search up anything and you will find it. Definitely a HEALTHY obsession
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!