BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Jennifer B.
I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest. I love it because I get sooo many ideas and thoughts that I would love to try out, but at the same time, it can be overwhelming. It's a positive overwhelming though.
Dana W.
lynx, Ohio
Pinterest is a very good website! Especially if you want a cheap way to fix something or make something for kids! I learnt how to make cool wreaths & make money off of them! Def recommend this website to everyone,!
Rebecca P.
Kingston, ON
If you are looking to update your place, make a new dish for dinner, or try a new hairstyle this is the place to get your ideas. Pinterest has everythign for everyone, any topic you want to get ideas about you can find. I recently bought a house and i used Pinterest a lot to get dectorating ideas.
Jenna B.
Kitchener, ON
I love spending time of pintrest. Its a great way to find new things. New trends, DIY projects and things to try out. I love looking through nail designs to find something new to try! Repinning things and making each of your boards interesting to others is so much fun on a boring Sunday afternoon!
Kendal M.
Pinterest is great! I love going to it for makeup ideas and DIY things for when I'm bored and especially when I have my niece around she loves helping me make cute little things we find on here.
liza r.
I don't think there are enough words in this world to explain how amazing Pinterest is. I don't think there is a single bad thing about it. it has given me so many good ideas about crafts and decorating ideas, cute gift ideas and many many more. I spend hours on Pinterest and its the perfect was to end my day before going to bed! i love this app and have told so many people about it because it is truly awesome!
Daisy G.
PINTEREST is an awesome app. I love it and I always use it - I could say so addicted to it and also it's a good place of u to get ideas of whatever you looking for

If you have Pinterest CHECK ME OUT @DaisyGirazi
Florence J.
I love Pinterest! I can look through it for hours and hours on end. I've tried some recipes and done some crafts. And I love looking through fashion ideas. I visit Pinterest everyday. I would recommend this site to others. There are tons of different categories that would peak interests of everyone
mino g.
I have been using Pinterest for about 4 years. It is a big inspiration place. It has tons of great ideas for home decor, outfits, arts and crafts, budgeting, and etc. I like how you can the original website by clicking on the pic.
Marina V.
Heraklion, Crete, Greece
I love Pinterest!
I use it everyday to find many pictures for my blog and also promote my blog!
There is pictures of whatever you can think.
You can find many ideas for your home,kids ,wedding,recipes , etc....
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!