BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Marie G.
Miami
“If you're bored, Pinterest is for you!” - As an art student, I'm always looking for inspiration. My friend recommended Pinterest and when I set up the account, I was very surprised. I wasn't initially expecting much, because most websites have spam and people who are only out to amuse themselves, not others. But it's great!
Melissa M.
Ottawa
I have to admit, it took me a while to get into Pinterest. The first time I tried I felt lost, I didn't really get the whole Pinterest craze. I finally caved because my mom insisted that I give it another go, and I'm so glad that I did. I love that you can find ideas for pretty much anything on Pinterest. I have found so many great recipes and craft ideas, I even found the inspiration I had been looking for to redecorate my bathroom. I would definitely recommend this site to anyone :)
Michelle G.
Pinterest is great for people of all ages at all levels of computer literacy. There are so many different reasons to use Pinterest, there is a use for everyone! I love pinning recipes to reference later (as a virtual cook book). I also love looking at DIY inspiration. I have found some great Blogs to follow by stumbling on them through Pinterest as well.
Ilona M.
So much love for this website, only problem is it's kinda glitchy on mobile.

Aside from that it's so handy for finding ideas on anything from crafts to outfits to hairstyles. It makes saving and organising so much easier than bookmarking everything.
Reanna K.
Hamilton, ON
Great app, you can find just about anything on here. Great for ideas for birthdays, Christmas, etc. Allows you to bring out the creative side and do something for someone that requires actually putting thought into something. Definitely a great app.
Kayli C.
Pembroke , ON
This is one of the greatest sites ever! The minute I heard about this site I spent easily 8 hours on it straight! I love this site I got to this site for everything! I find great ideas to organize everything in my house, decorate my house, make gifts for everything, book ideas, clothes. crafts everything I need I can find here! Even better than google!
Kallie D.
Pembroke, ON
Techie Expert Level 2
I have no idea where the world got inspiration before Pinterest! I have made so many things and updated pieces of furniture, planned a wedding and purchased great gifts all thanks to this wonderful website. I have nothing bad to say about it at all.
Vicky S.
How can you not love Pinterest! The website is just genius, its great to get inspiration for anything and everything, you have hack,DIY posts ect. Absolutely adore the website and i think everyone should use this website since its full of great posts!
Eva D.
Burnaby, BC
Techie Expert Level 1
"What can you make with ____?"
"Look At This Funny Pic/Good Idea"
"Pin It For Later"
"I Sent That Pin To You"

OMG i love Pinterest and wonder why i haven't found it sooner, my family and friends use it religiously.. weather for recipes or DIY or just something funny for entertainement (which can turn into hours and hours of scrolling) its great!
Tia S.
Sharon, ON
One of my fav fav apps💖its so much fun and gives you so many ideas. Their are so many opportunities for u to do and so many things to explore. I love looking for beauty diy's. I dont personally use the app to post or save pins but i use it to browse which is so much fun
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!