BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jessi G.
Ennismore, ON
I am a MASSIVE fan of Pinterest! Since discovering it I have totally redecorated my bedroom, started making my own household cleaners, makes two custom birthday cakes and printed out enough recipes to fill an entire cook book! Everything I could ever imadgine is on Pinterest and I would go crazy without it!
Delia M.
Mantario, SK
Ever since being introduced to Pinterest three years ago, there's nothing I can't do. Have a problem? Search it. Have a fragment of an idea you want up expand? Search it. Want a new diy project? Search it. Don't have any ideas for supper? Search it. Hands down, one of my all time favorite websites / apps.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
Who doesn't love Pinterest? This is the most amazing site! You can literally plan your wedding, plan your dinners, buy outfits, get hair ideas all in 1 app. I am constantly on Pinterest and am learning new recipes daily.
Meaghan S.
Stellarton , NS
I absolutely love Pinterest! It is so fun and addicting and the ideas you get from it are insane. Its so full of creative and inexpensive ways to make dinner and make new decor for both inside and out of your home. It really opens your eyes to all the fun, amazing, creative things people are doing out there.
astridaol l.
Me encanta esta pagina/aplicación lo uso siempre que necesito ideas para manualidades, moda, recetas de cocina, etc. Muy versatil y util aunque bastante "solitaria" pocas oportunidades para interactuar con otros usuarios.
Alexandra F.
Mississauga, NJ
I love all things Pinterest. The ease of use, the bountiful user base and the vast amount of decor options available right at your finger tips. Pinterest has drastically reduced the amount of time spent flipping through magazines, catalogues, and websites to find the perfect inspirational decor solution.
Margarida P.
For me, Pinterest is certainly the best searching engine ever! It's a search engine and a social media at the same time! Since I use Pinterest and have it on my phone, I stopped looking for everything in Google! Instead, I use Google to search for important things or facts, like "When was the Piza Tower built?", but I use Pinterest 99% of the times to search for things like "Capsule Wardrobe"! Everyone should use this app!
Melanie G.
This app Is great for diys, party planning and there's lots of different recipes to try! It keeps track of post and then recommends things you might like based on your post! It's really good to spark ideas! Love this app!
Jemma S.
I have recently got into Pinterest and i absolutely love it, i go on it all the time, it has such a variety from home to beauty to gadgets. I love the fact that you have a 'board' where you can save all your stuff into 'boards' which collects all your favorite stuff together. It's so interesting to find out what everybody else has been loving. My favorite part is the DIY section, theres so much to do! would defo recommend.
Beth W.
North Wales
One of my favorite sites, you can find anything on here from nail art to vegan recipes!
My only problems is a lot of the units tend to be American and these can be hard to convert or we don't actually don't have the ingredients!
If you are a really creative person and love diy this is the app/site for you.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!