BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Noor A.
Windsor
I love this website ! My favorite category is the DIY and crafts because it tells me how to make my own products for beauty or cute gift ideas and more ! I also love contributing and telling people how to make their own stuff and even just sharing a couple of favorite pictures. I really do recommend using this !
Jessica L.
Love this app. Especially if you want a quick and cheap way to diy something ! I go on this app daily or anytime I am bored and looking for a DIY. Like I said I like the diys . I like the app as it I don't think anything needs to be changed they have crafts, clothes , diy , make up, hair. Anything you can think of.
Trelawney E.
If you need an idea for anything (and I mean ANYTHING) there is likely a large conglomerate of ideas on Pinterest. There are so many ideas and instructionals and inspirations on Pinterest and you can add anything of your own.
Chelsea R.
Digby, Nova Scotia
Pinterest is my rescue for most things. The amount of information and resources on this website is astounding. It's incredibly useful. It's the first place I turn to for beauty tips, new projects/crafts, and even a few giggles! But use with caution! haha, time seems to disappear rather quickly snooping on Pinterest.
Natalie N.
Cobourg, ON
I believe I am a pinning addict! I cannot believe how many great ideas you can find there. So many things that you see and then wonder how you didn't think of it yourself. I have tried many great recipes that I've found on there, as well as some fabulous DIY projects. And when I own my own house, I've basically got the whole thing planned out. I constantly find myself sending people to Pinterest if they're looking for any kind of idea!
Carmen M.
Greensboro, NC
I love this organized wealth of info...I am currently planning my wedding and Pinterest has helped SO much. I have found beautiful ideas for my engagement ring to my wedding cake and everything in between. All kinds of inspiration can be found on Pinterest!
Alyssia B.
I'm not really a fan of pintrest. I don't feel like I have a lot of time to sift through all the crafty and foody ideas and "pin" them. I'm sure it's great for stay at home moms and people who feel they have more time to browse but it's just not for me. The first time I tried to make a pinboard, I was very confused.
Amelia M.
Victoria, British Columbia
I am literally on this site DAILY!! As a designer, I use it for daily inspiration for possible ideas for clients. Extremely user friendly, and I love the new message system where you can chat with friends about your ideas on a pin. Was also really helpful when working in groups and collaborating on different ideas
cassandra g.
North Vancouver, British columbia
Love Pinterest! Easy to use and you can find anything and everything. You can learn how to make crafts or food. Or get ideas on how to decorate. I go on it daily! I even use it to find recipes and then open the pin while I'm at the grocery store so I don't forget to buy any of the ingredients, super helpful!
Melanie G.
This app Is great for diys, party planning and there's lots of different recipes to try! It keeps track of post and then recommends things you might like based on your post! It's really good to spark ideas! Love this app!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!