BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Michelle I.
Brampton, ON
I find myself on Pinterest just as much as Twitter now! You can find every and anything on there. The Virtual boards are a great way to organize things, and it's always at the tip of your fingers. It's great for tips, ideas or just plain old inspiration to freshen things up in the kitchen or in your home and in your life.
Karen D.
Exeter, ON
I love, Love, LOVE Pinterest!!! It is like a filing cabinet in your computer!!! Everything is so much easier to save...just hit the big red "P" on websites & bam pinned into that filing cabinet it goes!! The only thing I dislike is the users who do the "chain mail" remarks on the pins...I wish there was a way to block them.
Ayesha I.
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
This appis out of this world! It works somewhat like Google but it has more specific options to choose from:)
I use this app everyday! We can even pin our favorites! Plus point:)
It helps me with all the projects!:)
Love this app:)
Kathleen E.
Surrey , FL
Pinterest is addictive!!! Not only can you search basically anything you can think of, it's extremely easy to organize thoughts and photos for now or for later. It's easy to share boards with others or keep them private just for you. Pinterest is remarkable for any diy or random ideas you have.
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Pinterest is a fantastic resource. You can always find inspiration and motivation for anything you can imagine. I don't always use Pinterest, but when I do I spend hours upon hours. You can get lost easily in Pinterest and all that it has to offer. I wish that they were better at completely removing pins that were spam or broken links
Amanda C.
I am a total Pinterest addict! It's a wonderful platform to have visual bookmarks. It's so easy to keep things organized with it. It's inspired me in a lot of different areas, cooking, crafts, school/notes etc. It's really user friendly and I also love the app for mobile devices, it works great for me! Pinterest is AWESOME!
Luisa V.
Valencia
I love Pinterest is a page where I can get everything I like, no need to go to a store to look for it if not guide me, I see my tastes and when I go to a store to buy and I know I want to save time and money with her. I also use the recipes of kitchens that are simple and easy to use and are very simple and easy to perform.
Brianna E.
Lethbridge , AB
Pinterest has been the culprit of many lazy days on the couch. It is so highly addictive so youve been warned. I have found soooooo many great ideas because of Pinterest not to mention delicious recipes and fantastic outfits that I never would of thought of putting together on my own ! Try it today and Happy Pinning!
Stacey J.
Nixa, MO
Pinterest is my favorite go to website to get ideas for my children's birthday parties, crafts, recipes, decorations, and almost anything else you could think of you need. I even got ideas for our family garden. The app for my Kindle and smartphone are very easy to use with no explanation. Love visiting this website.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I'm definitely a Pinterest addict. I've pinned a TON of things- and I've actually accomplished a lot of them! I've gotten ideas for home decor, recipes, and my kindergarten classroom from Pinterest. Best way to find new ideas!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!