4.92 / 5 based on 20,264 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love this app so much. Especially if you like arts and crafts stuff you could find some many things to make for a gift or special occasions. There's a lot of DIY things that you can make at home and you just learn so many things that could actually be very simple to do or make.
There is so much to see and pin on Pinterest. Recipes you can make, DIY projects, you can search for clothes, decor, so much!! It has so much variety to fit whatever you are into. You can even pin things from blogs and websites or post things yourself! It's great & a nice aspect to social media!
Don't know what to make for dinner? Can't decide how to do your hair for a friends wedding? Want to find the best exercises to get a toned gluteus Maximus in as few days as possible? Then this is the app for you! Seriously has everything you could ever think you'd need AND MORE!
As a social media marketer (and normal human being), I LOVE Pinterest. For my job, Pinterest has become a great asset because of all of its new in-app purchases and paid marketing made available. Besides being plain awesome at increasing my brand awareness just to the areas I want it to, it's my go-to place when I want to learn how to do my hair in a new way or cook something new for dinner!
Pinterest is one of my favorite sites! There are so many useful things available for anyone and everyone right at your finger tips. You can collect new and favorite recipes together on one board, have all your favorite desserts, and new recipes you want to try on another. Whether it be DIY projects, clothes and outfit inspiration, health and fitness tips, beauty tricks or exotic destinations you should visit in the future, Pinterest has something for everyone. You can even quite literally plan your wedding using Pinterest. It's amazing!
I lovePinterest! you will become very addicted to this page especially during the hoildays this website gives you tonsof ideas from baby showers to birthday and wedding events to show you how to decorate your cakes party rooms and fun food designs!! this website shows you DIYS fun and easy i recommend this page to everyone i guarentee you'll either fall in love w this page or become addicted!
I have literally been addicted to Pinterest for 3 years now. I will pretty much stay up all night on there if I have nothing else to do. I love how easy it is, and it's just so useful! Great for planning things, making wish lists, and having a place to save all those DIY projects and recipes you want to try. And it's great for finding new products on the market as well as ones being developed.
I've used and loved Pinterest since shortly after their launch. It's my favorite way to save and organize recipes, decor ideas and DIY projects. I swear by using Pinterest for party planning as I'm able to create a board for each party I host and I can keep all the recipes and decor ideas together in one place. I only wish they'd add an option to easily click from one enlarged pin to the next.
I use Pinterest for everything. My husband is a vegetarian, so I get a lot of great recipes from there. It really helps that the picture is up before the actual recipe. I look for awesome DIY projects and decoration ideas. I love the private boards. I use them for gift ideas or things I find I don't want my family members to take! I have spent hours looking at pins. It's just an amazing website!
Whatever you're into, Pinterest will give you more and more ideas to keep you interested! I'm completely obsessed. From recipes for every breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert, to creative crafts and DIY home projects - to planning my entire wedding- Pinterest has become a part of my everyday life! It's totally my creative inspiration and a life saver when it comes to all things DIY!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos