BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Brittany C.
Booneville
I absolutely love pinterest! I can spend hours on Pinterest! Pinterest is my go to for arts & crafts, Roy projects, recipes, and just about everything you could probably think of.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
Pinterest is too addicting!!! Make sure you set 2-4 hours of your time. Once you log in, that's it. You are sucked into an endless realm of possibilities and ideas. 😁 Oh, all the tings you can pin on your boards. Food to fashion to weight loss tips. The list goes on.
Ashlyn |.
Orlando
I love Pinterest! It's my go-to app when I am bored because you can search through anything you think of! I love using it to find new recipes and see what is trending right now in fashion. I have my whole wedding and dream house planned on Pinterest!
Alex L.
Villa Rica, GA
Okay but who doesn’t just love Pinterest! I get so many ideas from there and the app is very user friendly but I’ve never really used it on a computer! But really it’s one of the best creations! Every topic you can think of and Pinterest has it all!
JANA B.
I love pinterest for cooking ideas using my new pressure cookers.. I also love rocking and can find lots of ideas on there.. If i need any tutorials on anything I visit pinterest  I am usually on there everyday.. It is a wealth of information
Nija H.
There is something there for everything you need. I like that there are different blogs and videos that help with your need of ideas or help with some SKY project. I usually go on there everyday to look just for the fun of things and get ideas.
Shadae P.
Albany
My Go-To place to find DIY crafts, dinner recipes, and fun children stuff! There are really no cons to Pinterest! I am on the site everyday twice a day if not more! Nothing really needs to be improved. Visiting Pinterest is a must for everyone!!
Tabitha S.
Toledo, OH
I love Pinterest! I use it for everything. I look up recipes to make, I use it for makeup inspiration. You can find anything and everything on it. I can spend hours just looking and exploring on it. I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Mare R.
This is probably my most used app. I love looking up cool ideas for decor. I also look up dupes for beauty products on here too! It’s also great for looking up outfit ideas or hairstyles.
Rianon L.
Avon, CO
I love pintrist! I've had it for years! If I can't find what I'm specifically looking for every where else I go to pintrist and 9 times out of 10 I can find it there.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!