4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I absolutely love pinterest! I can spend hours on Pinterest! Pinterest is my go to for arts & crafts, Roy projects, recipes, and just about everything you could probably think of.
Pinterest is too addicting!!! Make sure you set 2-4 hours of your time. Once you log in, that's it. You are sucked into an endless realm of possibilities and ideas. 😁 Oh, all the tings you can pin on your boards. Food to fashion to weight loss tips. The list goes on.
I love Pinterest! It's my go-to app when I am bored because you can search through anything you think of! I love using it to find new recipes and see what is trending right now in fashion. I have my whole wedding and dream house planned on Pinterest!
Okay but who doesn’t just love Pinterest! I get so many ideas from there and the app is very user friendly but I’ve never really used it on a computer! But really it’s one of the best creations! Every topic you can think of and Pinterest has it all!
I love pinterest for cooking ideas using my new pressure cookers.. I also love rocking and can find lots of ideas on there.. If i need any tutorials on anything I visit pinterest I am usually on there everyday.. It is a wealth of information
There is something there for everything you need. I like that there are different blogs and videos that help with your need of ideas or help with some SKY project. I usually go on there everyday to look just for the fun of things and get ideas.
My Go-To place to find DIY crafts, dinner recipes, and fun children stuff! There are really no cons to Pinterest! I am on the site everyday twice a day if not more! Nothing really needs to be improved. Visiting Pinterest is a must for everyone!!
I love Pinterest! I use it for everything. I look up recipes to make, I use it for makeup inspiration. You can find anything and everything on it. I can spend hours just looking and exploring on it. I would definitely recommend this to everyone
This is probably my most used app. I love looking up cool ideas for decor. I also look up dupes for beauty products on here too! It’s also great for looking up outfit ideas or hairstyles.
I love pintrist! I've had it for years! If I can't find what I'm specifically looking for every where else I go to pintrist and 9 times out of 10 I can find it there.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos